The Loud House Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, apparently THE LOUD HOUSE has been such a successful hit that they're supposedly coming out with a Hispanic version of the show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I won't lie.

I think Lennie Loud is pretty cute. I always had a thing for the dumb blondes.

I've thought of checking out the series. I just keep forgetting. :smirk:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Well, apparently THE LOUD HOUSE has been such a successful hit that they're supposedly coming out with a Hispanic version of the show.
I had a strong feeling that one episode in which Ronnie Ann moved to the city with her extended family was a backdoor pilot for a spin-off. Makes me wonder if that episode with the rabbit family, which was clearly referencing the original premise of the show, will get the same treatment. Though I don't see it working out seeing how much bigger they are compared to the Louds.

Oh, and the main series will be getting a 4th season, too.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay, I won't lie.

I think Lennie Loud is pretty cute. I always had a thing for the dumb blondes.

I've thought of checking out the series. I just keep forgetting. :smirk:
It may not be the greatest show in the world, but it's worth a look.
Yup, they're getting a spin off series, a comic book series, and even a theatrical movie. They're really milking it for all it's worth, but hopefully it's stays enjoyable for the next couple years.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It may not be the greatest show in the world, but it's worth a look.

Yup, they're getting a spin off series, a comic book series, and even a theatrical movie. They're really milking it for all it's worth, but hopefully it's stays enjoyable for the next couple years.
At least it's nice to see them milk something other than SpongeBob.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Despite the obvious backlash, I'm surprised that the show is still going strong, despite one of the characters having two gay dads, and one of the sisters shown to have a lesbian (or bi) crush on another girl. Had this show happened ten years ago, it would have been yanked from the airwaves almost immediately afterwards.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Despite the obvious backlash, I'm surprised that the show is still going strong, despite one of the characters having two gay dads, and one of the sisters shown to have a lesbian (or bi) crush on another girl. Had this show happened ten years ago, it would have been yanked from the airwaves almost immediately afterwards.
That and the creator's sexual harassment allegations.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, like how Ren and Stimpy adult party cartoon was taken off after only 6 episodes.