Your Thoughts: The Muppets on WE Day Friday August 4, 2017

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday night watch Miss Piggy and The Muppets on "We Day", a celebration of young people dedicated to changing the world. "We Day" airs on CBS at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. Watch the show or set your DVR and let us know your thoughts on this special appearance.

Selena Gomez will host the event. Other guests scheduled to appear include: Alessia Cara; James Franco; Josh Gad; Tyrese Gibson; Evan Goldberg; Alicia Keys; DJ Khaled and Demi Lovato.

"We Day" is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Today there are millions of passionate youth, women and men working together to shift the world from "me" to "we."

"We Day" was recorded at The Forum in Inglewood, California on April 27, 2017.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Nothing really happened with their appearance, but I wasn't expecting much from them either since last year the same thing happened.

Although, I did like Fozzie appearing with Josh Gad and Statler and Waldorf heckling them. It was a surprise, but again not much.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Now this will be on CBS's website, right? I missed a few parts with the Muppets, so I'd like to watch those parts again if I get a chance.

Also, does anyone know who performed Statler now that Steve's gone? It did sound like Steve. Could it have been Peter Linz who performed him in that commercial a few months back? Just curious there.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Now this will be on CBS's website, right? I missed a few parts with the Muppets, so I'd like to watch those parts again if I get a chance.

Also, does anyone know who performed Statler now that Steve's gone? It did sound like Steve. Could it have been Peter Linz who performed him in that commercial a few months back? Just curious there.
Yeah I probably need to watch it again, but even I thought it was Steve performing Statler.

But Steve would of been fired by then, so I guess it was Peter. I need to hear it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I guess it's possible that Steve could have pre-recorded the lines before he was fired, but that probably would have been pretty far back.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but is there anyway someone could upload the parts with the Muppets here? I missed quite a bit of those.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Also sidenote but Mike Quinn said on his FB that Gonzo was supposed to appear as well, but his segment got cut.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lucy: Well, you know the old saying.
Schroeder: What old saying?
Lucy: Rats!