The Muppets Episode 7 - Pig's in a Blackout

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Pig's in a Blackout"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Then I guess it might as well be uncharacteristic for Lips to be speaking full sentences, huh? :smile:

But in all seriousness, I don't see what the big deal is. I simply see it as the writers and performers playing around with the characters and trying to amuse themselves. To be honest, I'm satisfied enough with seeing the EM do something other than merely play back-up in musical numbers.

(though I will admit the drug references can get a bit stale after a while).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah the band especially Janice and Dr.Teeth never really had that much personality.They were the hip and down for anything group who laughed a lot and played instruments,that's about it. The members who had the strongest personalities were arguably Floyd and Animal but even they basically only had like two major personality traits each.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well sorry but I feel the way janice acts now as OOC to the tenth pwoer and it also mkes her EXTREMELY annoying which I never thought before. Pardon me if my views on the subjects bothers you so much, wait I'm NOT sorry as I am allowed to have my own opinion on how character is portrayed.

as for dr. teeth he had a pretty good character in the old stuff. no he wasn't used much but I got the jist of his personality.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
well sorry but I feel the way janice acts now as OOC to the tenth pwoer and it also mkes her EXTREMELY annoying which I never thought before. Pardon me if my views on the subjects bothers you so much, wait I'm NOT sorry as I am allowed to have my own opinion on how character is portrayed.

as for dr. teeth he had a pretty good character in the old stuff. no he wasn't used much but I got the jist of his personality.
No need to get upset.You shared your opinion and we shared ours'. Nobody's judging anybody here. I'm glad everyone has differing opinions,because if we didn't this would be a really boring world.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, no harm meant, Ladywarrior. Nobody's right or wrong here.

Unrelated topic, but does Chip seem to be a semi-replacement for Beauregard? Dave and the writers are clearly enjoying themselves with Chip (can you blame them?). It's easy to see why they might overlook Beau. Chip's line about mopping a floor for the first time somehow struck me as Beau-esque (and not just because Beau is a janitor).

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Blue Frackle, I disagree. They ARE being faithful to the B-list characters.

Iscah

Reaction score
It would be funny to see more of this in other characters who are animal based...like Miss Piggy snorting heartily while gobbling a dessert in her dressing room (...)
I'm rewatching the first season of The Muppet Show at the moment - early Piggy actually does snort sometimes.