The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I am aware janice used to date zoot but it feels wrong for her to be an item with teeth. he just feels too OLD for her. Sorry but I can't help thinking of him as Team Dad or something.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well I am odd like that. Maybe I just feel like that since he started the band. still I do NOT ship TeethxJanice or samxjanice. I am a floydxjanice girl. :3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The thing with Scooter making crafts and how he doesn't like his mom's boyfriend was funny.
It seems to be me that relationship comedy is really being shoehorned into this show, but I guess it's all part of trying to make it feel more like a mainstream network sitcom since a lot of them are about relationships anymore.

Yeah, yeah, there's always been Kermit and Piggy, Gonzo and Camilla, Floyd and Janice, and Pepe fathering thousands with one of his many unseen flings, but those have mostly taken a backseat to the plots, whereas with this show, relationships are becoming plot points: Kermit splitting from Piggy and dating Denise, Fozzie with his new human girlfriend, stuff going on with EM, and now Scooter has a mom who has a new boyfriend that he doesn't like? Overload.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Definitely an improvement from last week. That song in the music box for Denise, I think that's a sign that Miss Piggy is trying to reel Kermit back to her. Prepare to go back to the roller coaster, Kermit. At least, Miss Piggy did something somewhat nice for Kermit.

I didn't expect the part where Dr. Teeth and Janice were once boyfriend and girlfriend! I gasped and then laughed! Poor Kristen, she saw the band fighting and then getting left behind.

And Scooter at the art place, I liked that part, he's showing that lovable nerdiness that I really like, I think I love Scooter even more than before! Too bad Rizzo and Pepe barged in and ruined the fun for him. Oh well.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I loved the end of the episode with the Electric Mayhem leaving after their desert road trip. It reminded me a lot of The Muppet Movie (1979). On the up side, at least Kristin Chenoweth got to keep what was left of the Funyuns Animal was snacking on. Also loved the part with :wink:, :shifty:, and :rolleyes: and Rizzo not knowing the difference between his own tail and a paint brush.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Still at least piggy was nice enough to get that special gift for denise for kermit. but yeah don't ask ex girlfriends to buy gifts for new girlfriends. Kermit should have kept the plate. It was cute and very thoughtful.