Fan art

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

My latest piece, Wembley!

See my signature links for other Muppet drawings.
Well, Biffenstimmers, now I know where that word came from. It was from the Fraggle Rock episode "I Don't Care" when Boober's lucky blanket get ruined.
Wembley may have wemblin' issues, but has a right to be indecesive.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Here are some more Fraggle scribbles from me :smirk:
"Oops"
from Space Frog Follies
Now I understand what's going on. Gobo's Uncle "Traveling" Matt brought a "space frog" for Gobo's surprise party. Boober doesn't like this "slimy creature." Well, then the frog gets loose at Fraggle Rock right after Wembley broke the jar. Wembley then tries to talk to the "little space frog" and as he tries to grab it, it jumps into the pond. Now Wembley has a second thought that talking to a "space frog" is not as easy as he thought it would be. :sigh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wha-oh! This was before Gonzo feel in love with Camilla, the Chicken. Piggy surely was not happy with a weirdo falling madly in love with her.

Thanks for sharing!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yet more Muppety art! On a roll for the moment… unfortunately this didn't scan well at all, it looks WAY better in real life. Alas and woe….
That's okay! Technology has glitches so it takes time before the pictures get better.

WOW! Wow! SQUEEEEE! It's Kermit & Piggy dancing. My apologies for not commenting to your pencil sketch without the colorization of K+P.

This reminds of the dance scene from the Great Muppet Caper except Piggy thinking she was Lady Holiday wore a silky lavendar dress w/ lavendar gloves and clear plastic shoes (there are NOT glass slippers). Speaking of Muppet capers, the sequel called MMW is coming up this spring, but I will not spring the spoilers or details.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Hey there! Hopefully this counts enough as Muppety fan art, since Jim Henson's Creature Shop did the first two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, and I just recently decided to do some fan art for it. I tried as hard as I could to get the likenesses of the (incredible, magical) Henson-created puppets!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't know you were a member here; I've been watching you on deviantART for quite some time, your artwork is amazing!