Puppet-in-Progress: From the foam up

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Slackbot, I really admire your work. Heck, I more than admire it, I love it! :coy: You've done so great with the Fraggles. Scooter, Janken, and... all of your puppets! Have you ever thought of making a puppet of the early Gobo design, before he had (very visible) eyelids and got a haircut of sorts? I actually liked his original design better, and I'd love to see you make him. Just a suggestion though. :smile: Unless you are taking a break from replicas, or already have someone else in mind for your next project. If so then just ignore this. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm really glad you like my work! :flirt:

I don't plan to make an "early Gobo" puppet. To me, the later puppets are the right-looking ones. That said, the "baby bird" Gobo puppet used in the pilot episode (The Thirty-Minute Work Week) would be an interesting look for another character.

I'm between commissions and trying something new now. I think I'll post some pictures soon. Anyone wanna see a hairless, eyeless Fraggle head?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Is that a Fraggle? Didn't you already make the Fraggle Five? :stick_out_tongue: Or maybe that is an background Fraggle?

Slackbot

Reaction score
This is an original Fraggle character. I was in the mood to try out a few different things, and I prefer to experiment on new characters. That way, if I goof it up, nobody knows what it was supposed to look like!