Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Erm, hey Phil, it says New Member under my name and picture; unless it's still 2004, I think that's an error. *laughs* Is it possible that could be changed at some point?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Erm, hey Phil, it says New Member under my name and picture; unless it's still 2004, I think that's an error. *laughs* Is it possible that could be changed at some point?
AHHHHH! THE CANADIANS ARE COMING! THE CANADIANS ARE COMING! CALLING ALL 60-SECOND PEOPLE! THE CANADIANS ARE COMING!

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
It'll take some getting used to, but I like what I see so far.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It should be updated now. Still tweaking some things...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Confusing, but nice. It may take time to get used to. Otherwise... nice! :smile:

-- I forgot to add that we finally get to delete posts, now. Thank you! :big_grin:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I like that we can now embed photos and videos, as well as post a message in a thread without hitting a separate link, but the new layout will definitely take some getting used to.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i like it is sleek and pretty cool i like the same thats been said about videos and pictures....but not a fan of the colors, anyway to change that?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
It'll need some getting used to but I think I'll figure it out. I need to change my avatar though. It's all blurry. Oh, wait, let me test something:

:smile::smile::smile::wink::frown::big_grin:
YES! I can use more than 3 smileys!

EDIT: I'm going to need my "new member" status changed as well.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Had to go change my avatar, but otherwise, it's okay. Definitely enjoy the new perks.