1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 31, 2011.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I made a suggestion thread...I doubt either of these will get looked at, but so we have them in one place you might as well add it to my thread. It might get looked at faster, if at all...
  2. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

I may have mentioned this before in passing, but I miss being able to see who is "in" a thread with me while I'm in the thread myself. I know I can see where "everyone" is by looking at the Members Online Now, but that doesn't tell me who is currently reading a thread about, say, the premiere or the latest interview while I'm there, too. Is that capability gone forever? Just asking....

Um, I know this is the place we put our, er, suggestions (complaints), but I also wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for keeping everything so wonderful and tidy and nice for us here at MC! We appreciate you!
  3. The Count Moderator

You know... Along those lines I also miss the list of who's birthday it is any given day after the list of members online. :sympathy:
  4. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I miss both of the preceding two things.