Where's the Pinball 1-12 song?

ssetta

Reaction score
It's not GOING TO be gone forever, it ALREADY IS! :cry:

But over the weekend, they aired 2 episodes from Season 25. I wonder what's with THAT.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
mikealan said:
BTW, Sesame Street Unpaved will disappear forever...FOREVER!!
Nobody will EVER like classic Sesame Street again! :cry:
LOL! You are evil! Ha!

That is the funniest thing I have read all day!

ssetta

Reaction score
Super Scooter, it's not funny. This is the saddest time of my life. My favorite show in the whole world has gone off the air, and I have never before been so upset. Since it's so sad, I'm just gonna die with it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Super Scooter, it's not funny. This is the saddest time of my life. My favorite show in the whole world has gone off the air, and I have never before been so upset. Since it's so sad, I'm just gonna die with it.
Check with tape traders and stuff. I know for a fact there are some people with all 67 episodes of SSU! Check with them, get the tapes, and then you can have SSU forever! you never have to worry about it getting canceled, because you're in control of the "station!" You'd own those tapes, and you'd never have to worry about it! That's the great thing, don't you see? People tape this stuff so that you won't loose out on it! So, Noggin canned it! So what? The show lives on, man! IT LIVES ON!!!! :smile:

Seriously, though. Look around. Start up a collection. Pretty soon, you'll have the entire series! I got extremely upset when Muppets Tonight got the boot, but, pretty soon, I'll have the entire show at my disposal! I don't have to worry about it never coming to TV again, because I'll OWN it! And I own plenty of SSUs! I don't have to worry about the cancelation! Soon, I'll own plenty of TMS! I won't have to worry about it never coming to TV again, although it would be great if it did! Look for the positive in this, sseta. Sesame Street lives "as long as I believe in it." (Kermit)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Check with tape traders and stuff. I know for a fact there are some people with all 67 episodes of SSU! Check with them, get the tapes, and then you can have SSU forever! you never have to worry about it getting canceled, because you're in control of the "station!" You'd own those tapes, and you'd never have to worry about it!
That shouldn't be too hard. ssetta, I hope you enjoy the tapes and CD I sent you yesterday, and I wish you success in all future tape trade endeavors. Hang in there, and read the first quote in my signature ... it's good advice.

Personally, I'd rather be able to watch something as many times as I want, than miss it on TV and possibly never see it again. And please, nobody try to argue with me about this - I know VHS tapes wear out, but because of that, people make the best effort they can to back up their videos on a digital source. More and more people are doing it these days, and someday I hope to have that kind of equipment myself.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
I know VHS tapes wear out, but because of that, people make the best effort they can to back up their videos on a digital source. More and more people are doing it these days, and someday I hope to have that kind of equipment myself.
I just started doing this and recently finished transferring the SS series premiere onto DVD. It's not perfect quality but it's a darn good transfer considering that it's from an SP VHS taped off of digital cable.

I hope to do more in the future...unforunately, I'm using my friends equipment and so I can do it just at a drop of the hat.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, it's really the way to go.

I haven't got anything like that yet, but, soon, I'm hoping to order one of those Video editing things you can get from TigerDirect. Some of those come with the equipment to transfer video to DVD. If I get that, I'll immediately start transferring all my stuff to DVDs, that way they'll last a bit longer. Just have to make sure them rotten little cousins don't try to play frisbee!!! :big_grin:

Frazzle

Reaction score
Splurge said:
#12 can be found on the commercial video "The Great Numbers Game" and #10 can be found - in Hebrew - on "Shalom Sesame: Passover".

Just trying to be helpful. :smile:
Would you happen to know where I can find the hebrew version? I heard it was really creepy & unusual. I'd love to get my hands on that version to compare it with the American version. I have a sweet audio remix of the pinball song with video included if you would like me to send it to you. It's not the original, it's a remix, but it includes the song & the footage from the original.:big_grin: