Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
To this day I have never forgiven Lips for upstaging Janice's guitar solo in "Nightlife"...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
To this day I have never forgiven Lips for upstaging Janice's guitar solo in "Nightlife"...:mad: :mad: :mad:
Would you like me to go slap him for you, Bryan?

Seriosuly, though, I always assumed that Annie's voice was not there, but if Lou was performing her, why did she not speak? Curious.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Would you like me to go slap him for you, Bryan?

Seriosuly, though, I always assumed that Annie's voice was not there, but if Lou was performing her, why did she not speak? Curious.

Ummm...I'm Bryan. :embarrassed:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Link and Strangepork were only in Pigs in Space sketch if i am correct. Link was in the Muppet Movie though.
No, they were both used outside of Pigs In Space on a regular basis, although Link appeared outside PIS more than Dr. Strangepork did. Link Hogthrob regularly appeared in another recurring segment, bear On patrol, and he also appeared in many music numbers, including Sonny Boy, The Rhyming Song, and Macho Macho Man. There was also a solo number with him in the epsiode with Judy Collins, and he portrayed a mountee in Cloris Leachmans first number. He also studied how to be a superhero in the lynda carter episode. He also played one of the muskateers in the three muskateers segment of The Muppets Go To The Movies, and from what I understand, he regularly appeared in the controll room on The Jim Henson Hour, something that was rare for any classic character who wasn't Kermit or Gonzo (and also unusual because it was a Jim Henson character appearing backstage).

Some of Dr. Strangeporks appearances outside of Pigs In Space include the Wonderpig sketch from the Lynda Carter episode (which also featured Link), as a film director in the Liza Minnelli episode, in the closing number of the Peter Sellers episode, in the horror movie sketch from The Muppets Go To The Movies, and an appearance in Bay Of Pigswatch in an episode of Muppets Tonight!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I believe Sam had to get his feathers washed. Lips was there off and on, although I would like to know where he went off to. Maybe he decided to call Sam to see if he was washing his feathers?.... :smile:

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Yeah, and I'm Byron.

Really!

I am!

:zany:
*makes noises like a cross between Muttley and the Swedish Chef*

I specifically changed the spelling of this name to Byron...I sware...someone must have changed it...rasentasenbockborckbork!