Pork

Reaction score
Personal Stuff
Name: Anna who likes Pudding.
D.O.B: 29 of October
Star sign: No idea
Marital status: Single

Favourites

Bands: The Hollies, Flyleaf, Jars of Clay, Keane, The Killers, Muse, Powder Finger, Old Man River, Queen, The Sweet, The Buggles, The White Stripes, Blondie, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Duck Creek Mountain Ramblers (if anyone else has heard of this band, good on ya), Devo, Evanescence, The Offspring, the Beautiful Girls, Hot Little Hands.

Singers: Jack Johnson, John Butler, Weird Al, Pete Murray, Matthew Belamy, Bob Dylan, Josh Groban, Clare Bowditch, Katie Noonan, Cantus the minstrel, Ralph. erm, and others.

Albums: Dynamite in Black and white, Flyleaf, Sam's Town, Hot Fuss, Black Holes and Revelations, Origin of Symetry, Hullabaloo, Much Afraid, See Him Come.

Food: Pudding, Mango's, Indian Food, Chocolate Mousse, Curry, Thai.

Restaurants (both normal and fast food): Subway, Wendy's, McDonalds, Krispy Kreme...

Actors/Actresses: I don't know, I always get names and faces mixed up and end up making a fool out of myself, So I'm a leave thisn' blank.

Films: Princess Bride, All of the Star Wars Movies, Edward Scissor Hands, Corpse Bride, Shine, Mulan, The Lion King, Labyrinth, Muppet's Treasure Island, Muppets's Christmas Carol, Muppet's Take Manhattan, Muppet's From Space, The Muppet Movie.

TV Shows: Fraggle Rock, The Peter Cook and Dudley Moore show...what was it called? I forget.

Books: First I like the Bible the best, but I love reading so here's my list o novels and such. Erm, I love Charles Dickens so I'll start with him. Bleak House, Great Expectations, Hard Times, A Christmas Carol, A Tale of Two Cities. Ok next, War of the World's, The Time Machine, The Invisible Man. Um, Sherlock Holmes Books, Jane Eyre, Little Women, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, oh lots more, just can't think of em at present.

Item of clothing: My Jedi Cloak, Furry Monster Slippers, Beanie, Any tops or dresses with long angel like sleeves, Jeans.

Accessory: Erm, Earrings? Necklaces, My Pac man bracelete.

What is your Top 5...
Most commonly used phrases:
"Sorry"
"So's your face"
"Woahhey, there's a pumpkin on your head!"
"Wha'evs"
"Your such a Dimby"

Stage shows: Um, havn't really seen any.

Muppets:
Boober
Mokey
Wembley
Cantus
Junior Gorg

Things to wear:
Clothes

Celebrity love interests: hmm, I don't actually think I've ever had a celebrity crush.

Websites:
Muppet Central
FaceBook
YouTube
Wikipedia
Wookieepedia

5 Senses
Favourite colour (sight): Red, Yellow, Green
Favourite aroma (smell): Sandalwood, Jasmine, Roast Vegetables, Curry.
Favourite taste (taste): Pudding
Favourite musical instrument (hearing): I love electric violin, and piano.
(Touch) I love the feel of...Rain on my face and sand under my feet.

Kiki

Reaction score
Anna, I love your taste. In everything! You are so awesome. *nodnod* :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Personal Stuff
Name: You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)
Star sign: Sagitarius
Marital status: not married

Favourites

Bands: Creedence Clearwater Revival

Singers: John Fogerty, Mark Knopfler, Bruce Springsteen, Willie

Albums: Blue Moon Swamp, Willy and the Poorboys, 'Round About Midnight, Deguello, Darkness on the Edge of Town, Sail Away, Bad Love, Sailing to Philadelphia, Shangri-La, Traveling Wilburys: Volume 1, Big Iron World, Exodus, In a Silent Way, Snakes and Arrows, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Food: Pancakes, Pudding, Pork, Doughnuts

Restaurants (both normal and fast food): any non chains

Actors/Actresses: Marx Brothers, Peter O'Toole, Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins, Ingrid Bergman, Judi Dench

Films: Marx Brothers, Muppets, Pan's Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, The Lion in Winter, Hitchcock, James Bond

TV Shows: Fraggle Rock, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Titus, Boston Legal, Sanford and Son, Tales from the Darkside, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Monk

Books: Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (original French or quality translations only), A Fantasy of Dr. Ox, anything by Ernest Gaines but particularly A Gathering of Old Man, Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man, Notes from the Underground,

Item of clothing: I have this purple shirt that is super comfy

Accessory: I like hats now and then

What is your Top 5...
Most commonly used phrases:
"True Story"
"You're Right"
"Thank you"
"
"

Stage shows:
Man of La Mancha

Muppets: