Super Bowl XLVI: The Commercials

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While we have another thread for the game, this one is for discussing the commercials.

Let us know which ones you liked and those you didn't care for. After the commercials air, feel free to embed video links here as well.

:boo: :sleep:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Too bad no Muppet comercials (that I know of). Remember when we were excited about all those Pizza Hutt ones years ago?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Too bad no Muppet comercials (that I know of). Rember when we were excited about all those Pizza Hutt ones years ago?
yea those ones were awesome. There was another one for some car with Kermit and the song "Bein' Green" behind it.

I just saw the Hyundai commercial. That was terrific. I love it when they go all out with the comercials and I totally appreciate the work that goes into some of them. I figure if you're gonna pay that much for a commercial, at least make it memorable.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Not really seeing too many comercials that are impressing me. The Pepsi one was kind of cute. I like the Coke bears. Must have missed the Hyundai one. The Chevy one with the end of the worlds was kind of funny.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Too bad no Muppet comercials (that I know of). Rember when we were excited about all those Pizza Hutt ones years ago?
I actually still remember seeing those ages ago, and all I know is that Miss Piggy got tiicked off at the end of one of them. XD

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I just saw the Galaxy note Samsung commercial and part of me wants to do a parody of it where some EM pulse knocks out all the phone capabilities right after everyone gets their phone.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The vampire Audi one was pretty good.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Not a commercial, but Madonna's performance was actually better than I expected. Surprising.