Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
They've been playing Teen Wolf on TV a lot lately. Didn't that also have a cartoon?

I remember the cool glasses that came out for Pizza Hut when Back To The Future II was in theaters :smile: I had a pair but I think it's lost forever.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Everybody thought the hover board in the movie Marty used was actually a real toy. The extras in the dvds told me that. I found that amazing that people believe something like that was actually real.

Hey, we don't have any flying cars yet so I highly doubt a flying skate board would be ready for the public to buy.

Redsonga

Reaction score
or picking a giant nose as "snot" oozes out of it :stick_out_tongue:

I Love Double Dare though. Wasnt there also a Double Dare 2000 or something? Or am I just crazy?
There was..and I loved the nose and the mouth parts :3

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everybody thought the hover board in the movie Marty used was actually a real toy. The extras in the dvds told me that. I found that amazing that people believe something like that was actually real.

Hey, we don't have any flying cars yet so I highly doubt a flying skate board would be ready for the public to buy.
They did have a hover board in real life. But the real thing stinks in comparison in the one on the movie.