Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Henry Winkler

minor muppetz

Reaction score
8, 8, 8, 8, let's sing a song of... err, what I meant was that this is my eithgt muppet show outline, and my first to take place during th second season, making every season represented by my outlines. enjoy!

Cold Opening/ Dressing Room
Scooter tells henry Winkler that his opening number has been cancled becasue they coudln't get enough girls. after scooter leaves, Henry snaps his fingers, and many girls (Miss Piggy, Janice, Annie Sue Pig, the female pig with dark brown hair, miss mousey, mildred, wanda, mary louise, lou, and the brown-haired girl who appeared in many "at the dance" segments) sudenly show up.

Introduction
kermit: although our guest star is Henry Winkler, there will be no fonzie tonight.
fozzie: what!? you can't cancel my act.
kermit: uh, I said fonzie, a role that our guest star, henry winkler, plays, not fozzie, which is you.
fozzie: oh, so I am still on tonight.
kermit: yes, unfortunately.

Opening Number: Blazing Saddles
Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers perform the title song from Blazing saddles (Lobbock Lou and Zeke share lead vocals).

Backstage
Fozzie meets henry Winkler, and talks about how he and fonzie have similar names, but his favorite happy days character is not Fonzie. He likes Ralph the best, and Rowlf thinks that Fozzie said he likes Rowlf the best.

Introduction
kermit introduces Henry Winkler in a role that is completely different from the fonz.

Act
Henry Winkler plays a librarian. Gonzo needs help finding a book on mutated sponges, but the librarian only finds books on mutated books, mutated libraries, and mutated tonsils. Gonzo leaves, disapointed, and then the newsman comes by to return his library books, all on mutated sponges.

Backstage
henry Winkler goes backstage where he is approached by Sam The eagle, who thinks henry is a punk. henry tells Sam to sit on it.

Song
Kermit and Robin sing a song about hopping.

U.K. Spot/ Prop Room
Fozzie rehearses for his act, telling jokes that don't go over well ("why did the chicken cross the road to get to the other side?", "why did the boy throw his toast out the window to see the butter fly?", etc.) but he ends up getting locked in the prop room.

Backstage/ Dressing Room
Miss Piggy stands outside of Henry Winklers dressing room door, ready to meet him, but is shocked to see him playing with Janices' hair, so she karate chops Janice, telling her to sit on it.

Introduction
kermit the frog introduces "Fonzie Bear..."

Fozzies Act
fozzie enters the stage on a motorcycle (which causes him to crash off the stage, but he gets back on-stage), and is dressed as Fonzie (in white shirt and leather jacket), saying "AAAAAAY", and tells jokes about happy days. Statler and Waldorf tell Fonzie to sit on it. Fozzie says (angrily) "you sit on it".

Backstage
Floyd complains to Miss Piggy about karate choppin' Janice, but when she says that Henry Winkler was playing with her hair, he complains to henry Winkler about playing with her hair, and when henry says that janice asked him to play with her hair, Floyd complains to Janice.

Act
Animal plays a drum solo.

Balcony
Statler: the lyrics were horrible.
Waldorf: there weren't any lyrics, you old fool.

Act
Gonzo performs mouth-to-mouth resusatation to a piece of vacumecleaner hose. He inflates and floats to the ceiling.

Balcony
statler comments that that last act was weird, and Gonzo floats to the balcony (the camera angle for this sketch is a side view).

Introduction
Henry Winkler has agreed to dress like elvis for the closing number.

Closing Number: Pretty Woman
Henry Winkler, dressed up as Elvis Presley, sings to a group of ugly-looking women, including Amanda (from a sketch from the ed sullivan show), big mary louise, and three whatnots.

Good Night
Kermit tells the audience to "either watch next weeks show, or Sit On It!".

After Credits
the inflated gonzo is still floating on the ceiling.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
EXCELLENT! I love the running gag with Fozzie/Fonzie, and the "sit on it" is great! Also love the backstage thing with Floyd complaining to Piggy, Henry, and Janice. I can so see that happening! And the inflated Gonzo was great, and I loved the mutated sponge book skit. Can you tell that I REALLY REALLY love this one?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Can you tell that I REALLY REALLY love this one?
Yes. i hope that other people love this one.

By the way, if you love this one so much why don't you marry it? :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You're lucky I'm in the kind of mood where I actually think that's funny.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Also love the backstage thing with Floyd complaining to Piggy, Henry, and Janice. I can so see that happening!
I wonder if that would work as a full-backstage plot.

:confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I loved it and I think it could work as a backstage plot if it was stretched out throughout the episode carefully.

kathy26

Reaction score
Who appear in the goodnights in this outline?