1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jim Henson's Pajanimals debuts on NBC Kids Saturday July 7

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Phillip, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I caught some of this yesterday.

All I can say is it's insanely adorable. Like Baby holding a kitty holding hamster, all wearing hats adorable. But not as nauseating. I really hope this show gets its due. Henson needs a strong puppetry based show as a major franchise, and this should be it.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Pajanimals is on this morning at 9:30 central, 10:30 eastern in most areas of the country. (Check local times in your area.) . The episode is "Winning Isn't Everything" and "An Octopus Hug".

It looks like Pajanimals and many other of the NBC Sprout shows are now airing in 16:9. as well.
  3. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

Today, the show's airing at 12:30 ( some time ago) because of some ticker
    saying that the Olympics are going to preempt it at its normal time
    10:30 AM where I live on 8/4/2012
    Who else is seeing this now or later
  4. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

My baby brother really loves this show! He watches it every night, and it puts him straight to sleep! :)
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I didn't think i'd like the show as much as i have but the performers really do a great job of making the characters seem like real kids you might know yourself and you end up caring for them - much in the same way they succeeded in doing so on Sid the Science Kid.
    Phillip likes this.
  6. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Member

I haven't caught this (on weekends, I've been watching This is For Kids, Liberty's Kids, Animaniacs and Garfield and Friends) mainly because it replaced my childhood SATAm block, qubo, which I watched for VeggieTales and 321 Penguins and LarryBoy Stories. For me, qubo went downhill after VeggieTales and LarryBoy got cancelled. But I did watch it when I learned about how good Jane and the Dragon was, and then the block got cancelled. I watched NBC Kids' first day, and it wasn't that interesting, but this show might be worth it...
    KissesToKermie likes this.
  7. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't find it that interesting either considering all of the "lullaby" type songs. However I'm sure that the younger viewers will find it relaxing as a night show.