I saw "It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie"...and WOW!!!!

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Yes Bean has a very similar scene like in MFS, no words but he is used again w/ Piggy...I think he works good w/ her, almost like a lackey, hmmm maybe a new role for our lil Bean..but the scene is fun

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I fourth that! :smile:

That is to say, I'm willing to give Brian a chance. His voice is actually very high (not in a bad way); his pipes seem to take after the Nebel side of the family more than the Henson's. It might be just right for Scooter. (With all due respect to Adam, he didn't sound all that much like Scooter, and I haven't heard Matt Vogel's version so I can't compare.)

Having seen the past decade's projects without many of the main characters, I'm willing to endure some vocal quirkiness if that's what it takes to get them back. Having skipped over some of the spoilers in this thread, I'd just like to say that I hope Scooter has a big part rather than a cameo, and that Brian also performs the Newsman at some point (as he did so wonderfully at MF). I also hope Kevin is involved even though Clifford isn't. (Again, forgive my ignorance; I skimmed over the thread to avoid seeing spoilers.) And why ISN'T Jerry more involved? He's one of the treasures of the company; I hope they're not trying to phase him out.

Five more days! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
Well, if "obnoxious" and "unfunny" is what she's about, all righty then.
Obnoxious... Like your complaints?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am soooo glad that Scooter and Janice are Back, and SPEAKING TOO!!! Adam Hunt voiced Scooter's one pathetic line in MFS, but I remember reading the credits for the First Muppet Movie, and Adam Hunt was credited for something. Don't know what.

Too bad for Clifford and Van Neuter. Jonny, Sal, Pepe, Bean, Digit and those two were my favorite new age Characters (by that I mean, they didn't appear in the old 1970's Muppet show).

My only disappoinment is that Link and Strangepork haven't been in this. Well, I hear...doubt they are though...