Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm also so upset that the flynnb's account was deleated and the Crayon skit is no longer on youtube. It was always my favourite SS skit. I'd go as far as to say its my #1 favourite skit.

If ANYONE has this clip... please please please upload it to youtube again!
I need to see it again. :cry:

ETA: I'm looking through my Sesame Street youtube bookmarks(which i haven't done in a couple months) and SO many of my favourite skits are gone! :frown: I'm so sad.

I've captured it as a Flash video; please let me know where to send the clip, and whether I need to send it in a different format. (I also captured a few hundred others that way, including some that got pulled; if you have more requests, feel free to add them in your mail!)

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I remember this clip so well.

At least the begining but I don't recall Herry singing that song.

Strange.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was an awsome clip. Herry being my favorite with Grover and Cookie Monster too. I have the record version but had heard it was a clip but didn't know it took place in Luis's Fix-It-Shop. Pretty funny. TotallySpiesFan, thank Chigu2112 for posting that clip on Youtube.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't believe Ernie is playing the piano... I've never ever seen Ernie playing the piano.. didn't think he could! He must have had lessons from Rowlf :smile: :wink:
Well on some of the old records of Sesame Street Ernie had played the piano before just your right. We haven't ever seen him play it on any of the Sesame Street scenes or skits ever. That would be cool to hear....."I refused to Sing Along" from there "Ernie and Bert Sing Along" record on a Sesame Street episode. Now i would so love to see that happen.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
This isnt really Sesame Street but its still cool. This is Big Bird on Hollywood Squares 1976. He fields a winning question, a secret square question, and helps out Carol Channing, too. Verry funny. Here it is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCIeAJ5hRfE Enjoy

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I want to see...

Me Going to Munch You Munch You Munch You (Cookie Monster & Crumbs Unlimited)

Grover at the library

Muppet foods argue in refridgerator, then cooperate

Flight Attendant Grover: Fat Blue needs something to read

Grover the Waiter: Flight 123 to South America

Grover the Waiter: Grover and Pigno cooperate

Grover the Waiter: Tomato Surprise

Grover the Waiter: Charlie's birthday

Simon Soundman at the china shop

Sounds of Our Lives

Twiddlebugs at the beach

Cerrado/Abrierto (Green AM man & Maria) (2-part Sketch)

rayardsingh

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a clip of the japanese story 'the mystery of the four dragons' it was from season three 1971-1972.
thanks

ISNorden

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a clip of the japanese story 'the mystery of the four dragons' it was from season three 1971-1972.
thanks

I've got a copy in my clip archives, along with others from the same episode: The Best of Episode 355. They're all in .mp4 format, so you'll need a player that can handle that type of file (like QuickTime).