Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PinballStewie

Reaction score
"Big Kids Cry" has just been reposted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XusIAX8U1yg
Thanx 4 t3h info, Bigjeffy!! Like the person who posted this one, this scared me as a kid, too! Today, they seem like "Muppet emo kids" circa '82 so it's kinda funny. Perhaps you should do across between those kids and some emo band (Fall Out Boy, perhaps, even though I can't stand 'em) and call 'em "Fall Out Big Kids" (or somethin' like that) Anyway I gotta eat! TTYL!

PinballStewie

ISNorden

Reaction score
I saw that ISnorden has been uploading clips from older eps, such as Everyone Makes Mistakes, One of These Things (Circles from 131, and shoes from 43)...I hope to see these clips wind up there soon:

*Passing a J
*Oscar's grandmother visits
*Who's Taller? Ernie or Bert?
*Scenes from 158

...and more that I can't think up of yet

I'll be through posting my "best of Episode 131" batch of clips soon; there are 25 other episodes in my collection, but #158 isn't one of them (unless some fan out there can convert his tapes into a format I can download). So far, I've got 13 clip collections on my "just need the logo removed" list. I'd prefer to work on shows that didn't make the Old School DVD, though; of the ones I have almost ready, these episodes qualify.

• Episode 8
  • Episode 43
  • Episode 54
  • Episode 83
  • Episode 198
  • Episode 355
  • Episode 514
  • Episode 666 (will finish tonight)
If anyone has requests from those shows, please send them by PM; I may already have your favorite in the archive, but I'm still willing to add other clips.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Sweet! I especially want to see the E/B and OScar clips from that episode.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Sweet! I especially want to see the E/B and Oscar clips from that episode.
Do you mean #131 or another episode that I listed? Please let me know, so I can update my clip archives (I skipped the Oscar bits in #131, but included the B/E sketches).

Andy

Reaction score
Clownophobes beware! johnnytbird has uploaded the film of the 10 clowns getting out of the AMC Gremlin!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Luckily, I am not afraid of clowns :smile: .. although I was for a short time after seeing Poltergeist was I was young