Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa!:eek: I nearly jumped out of my seat when he came into the secne, LOL!:zany:

I wonder if Jim was was diong that New England accent intentionally?:confused:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
this is really neat.. Ernie loses Rubber Duckie, and you'll never guess who comes to the rescue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNGrCiMhMo
Hate that one.

He really was upest which is understandable I would of tried to have been comforting the best I could but it's sad to see.

Perhaps it was funny when Oscar got him that ugly rubber duck though I was glad Ernie finally found it.

If it were me I'd probably would done better than Oscar would of done. I understand it's all pretend but this one is just erie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The reason i liked this one is you dont' get to see much of that any more. Hardly any older characters renact with other older characters too. Now times you all you see is if there all singing together. I would like to see Big Bird have more scenes with Bert and Ernie and Oscar too. It makes it seem like they don't even know about them anymore. But it was weird and knid of creepy too. :grouchy: :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, I really liked the Ernie/Oscar sketch! Odd how that they even thought to put one together though. Was Frank Oz on vacation or something? Lol

I enjoyed it, especially the crazy sound Oscar's rubber duckie made and how much he loved it, lol. And as usual, Sesame Street made a point about diversity with class and humor. :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

And I agree Ernie81981, you don't get the variety of characters that you used to, which was the whole point of the show.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
HHHH wasn't voiced by Roscoe Orman. He was voiced by Matt Robinson (I think) He(meaning HHHH) was on the "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" album
(This post has been brought to you by the letter "H":wink: )
Okay. Now, I'm confused. I thought Roscoe did voice "Hard Head Henry" and Matt only voiced Roosevelt, just until he left and then Jerry took over. Are you sure this info is correct?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Okay. Now, I'm confused. I thought Roscoe did voice "Hard Head Henry" and Matt only voiced Roosevelt, just until he left and then Jerry took over. Are you sure this info is correct?
Yeah...I'm pretty sure.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Jerry took over Roosevelt Franklin? How close is the voice?