Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
After watching some of those Harvey Kneeslapper skits,on youtube.com, I now realize why the laughing of that muppet(Harvey Kneeslapper) was such a strain on Frank.
Harvey Kneeslapper! I didn't get a chance to look through those much. I knew I was missing something. I did look at the original Grover in the "First and Last" sketch. I'd describe his old voice to be more like Sam the Eagle. Plus I looked through other good clips with modern Grover that aren't seen on the show anymore. I saw the one where he sold Kermit a nose warmer. I'd still like to see the one where Telly sells him a headwarmer though. I'll have to see whatelse I can find.

Andrew T

Reaction score
Does anyone, by chance, have the means to upload the infamous "red hot I-beam" segment?

Nickrj

Reaction score
Re:

"Does anyone, by chance, have the means to upload the infamous "red hot I-beam" segment?"

I think Woobie has it. However she has to look through all of her tapes (and she's got tons) to find it. It may be awhile

littleboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if we can save these onto our computer? It takes me a long time to download it, and I'd like to keep it. Btw can you get a virus by viewing it online?

Thanks

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Check out CleanGultch's link a few posts earlier. You can use it for downloading videos from youtube.com amongst other sites

And no, I don't think you can get a virus from watching it online (that'd probably be even safer than downloading the videos)
:smile:

Animalizer

Reaction score
I wanna know the same thing. I have a Macintosh...and the players I have are Real Player, QT, & Windows Media Player. The browser I'm using is Safari, & in Safari, I can go into an option called ACTIVITY..to see what exactly is being uploaded or downloaded. I can option-double click on any download & it'll download onto my desktop. I have many FLASH animations/games I got off Sesame Street's website by doing that, because I have dial-up, it takes too long to go on there all the time & play the same game...so I play them offline.

Also, if you want to download Sesame Street clips...you can get one of those peer to peer programs & search for some on there. I found a few that my son loves...like Rubber Duckie & that other Ernie segment where Cookie Monster tries to steal his pillow by ringing a bell a few times for distraction....and the ladybugs picnic. I'm trying to get most of the segments that are on the Sing Yourself Silly video. My 1 1/2 year-old loves that video....his favorite is The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree & Jellyman Kelly. My wife rented another VHS video & now he's in love with Ernie's We Are The Insects Of Your Neighborhood & Bah Bah Bamba. It brung back memories for me because the video had that old Hard Working Dog segment.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey Animalizer, I have a Mac as well but when you go to Activity,is it in the "Window" menu? And when you're there, what do you decide is the Flash out of all those bits & pieces? Thanks dude!

Nick

DetGoran

Reaction score
Burning I-Beam

I'd like a copy of the burning I-Beam too. Actually, I'd like to have the "how saxophones are made" and "baking a cake" skits also. Unfortunately, I don't have any Sesame Street stuff to trade for it.

Is it possible to find these skits somewhere online?
DetGoran

Animalizer

Reaction score
How to obtain online flash things on a Mac.

anythingmuppet said:
Hey Animalizer, I have a Mac as well but where do you go to Activity,is it in the "Window" menu? And when you're there, what do you decide is the Flash out of all those bits & pieces? Thanks dude!
ACTIVITY is in the Window menu. When you are loading up anything in Flash, look for a .SWF file. Most work offline, there are a few that don't. When you go offline to play it..have Safari open the file...then you can play it.

BillKal

Reaction score
Cool...today they have the "Subway" song on there!!! Haven't seen that in years.

Do they take requests? Love to see the number painter aka Mad Painter (Paul Benedict). Wonder if they also have the Dragnet Parody sketch....