If other Henson characters got in the Labyrinth...

Rose85

Reaction score
It would be funny of the Count starts counting goblins and drive Jarreth crazy whit al the thunder and lightning.

Or Bert and Ernie

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
For some reason I just got this image in my head of Pa Gorg challenging Ludo to look all brave. Poor guy always just getting into situations that'll embarrass him :concern:

Fizzgig needs to roll 'round that Labyrinth all horizontal like he do. Kira would chase after him so cutely!

And the Fraggles...there are just too many possibilities there.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
MMM I like to see elmo in the labyrinth. I wonder how jarreth would react on his cute ness.
Jareth-In 9 hours and 23 minutes you'll be mine.
Elmo-Yay! Jareth and Elmo are going to count together yaaaay.
Jareth-(sigh)That was supposed to be intimidating.
Elmo-Oh Elmo doesn't get scared. Elmo thinks everything's funny!
Jareth-Unfortunately yes.
Me-Life's a happy song. Wehn there's someone by your side to sing along! (hours later)Someday we'll find it the rainbow connection.
Jareth-DO you have any taste?
Me-Dance magic dance.
Jareth-That's more like it. You'll be mine.
Me-Hey I'm not a Henson character.
Jareth-Close enough to be my heir....
Me-FIne....oh I found Baby and Elmo and thought you'd like to adopt them.
Jareth-Shoot me now!
Me-Oh Jareth. (laughs manically)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One of my many planned April Fools threads for this year was for an announcement of a video game called "Muppets in the Labyrinth", which would have had Kermit going into the labyrinth to save his friends (similar to Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion having Mickey saving various Disney characters in a fantasy world). I was going to say that Disney and Henson were working on the production, so it would have also featured characters from The Dark Crystal, Fraggle Rock, The StoryTeller, Farscape, and maybe also Dinosaurs and Bear in the Big Blue House, in addition to Labyrinth characters (it'd be cool to see the Fireys and the devils from The Solider and Death together).

Of course there probably could be a Muppet game with that title, as "Labyrinth" obviously isn't a copyrighted term (since then there's been Sonic Labyrinth, Pan's Labyrinth, and Disney is making a new most-likely-unrelated Labyrinth movie).

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
That would be awesome. I've written lots of stories where Jareth goes against the Muppets...(David Bowie fangirls try to kill me as I duck).(sigh)Life's not easy for a boy who loves Labyrinth, but thinks Jareth is evil.....

robodog

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the whole episode at one point. Man, how cool would it be to have an Animal/ Ludo mash-up figure or plush?

I'd love to see Crazy Harry in the Labyrinth, just blowing everything away and driving Jareth crazy:crazy:!
I can see Crazy Harry cheating. Instead of navigating the Labyrinth he'd simply start blowing holes through the walls until he got to where he needed to be. Jareth would, of course, not be happy with the situation. And that's putting it lightly.