Custom PIS ViewScreens

beakerman

Reaction score
where's the sweetums love? We could have a PIS screen with Sweetums carrying luggage and chasing them!!!!!

If I didn't have such a terrible, uncapable computer I'd do it myself. But would someone please make a sweetums one?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

No i just took the one that was on Palisades 'The Bit' and emptied it and put my idea in there.
That would be a question for Ken !

Yup Mike, Just save it as a Jpg and send it my way !

see ya

BAZ

Reaction score
Warrick, I have an PIS screen for your page also.

BAZ

Reaction score
Hey Ken!

Any chance we can gat a larger version of the screen to use as a template?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by beakerman
where's the sweetums love? We could have a PIS screen with Sweetums carrying luggage and chasing them!!!!!

If I didn't have such a terrible, uncapable computer I'd do it myself. But would someone please make a sweetums one?
I love that idea! :smile: That would be so funny! But would he be in spcae or on a planet? Koozebane might work well.

Joe

Reaction score
I found some actual pictures of landscape on other planets (mars, the moon, etc.) to use for mine.

I can't get the white outline thingys to look right (I'm using the amazing MS Paint..) which is why I havn't posted them yet. hopefully Sunday, that's my next free minute. :smile: :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm just going to old-fashion-ably cut-out and paste together new viewscreens to drop in there of outer space, galaxies, planets, etc.

I'm not so worried about having other characters floating around in space.

MikeBatesmen

Reaction score
I wish I could attach in this board. They've actually got a mirror thread over at the Palisades Board. My of my creations, as well as many others, are posted there.

About Sweetums: I couldn't find a picture from TMM with him running with his luggage. Hopefully some one else will becuase that is a prefect idea.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I hate not having much computer knoledge:confused: but if i did i know of a perfect view screen for the PIS playset.

how about a view screen with the space background and Uncle Travelling Matt looking confused with prehaps a speach bubble which says "Where Am I?" or "How Close Am I To Fraggle Rock?" i like the first one better but this givesa little mention of the Rock.

Anyway anybody who wishes can feel free to use this idea:wink: