Fozzie Bear on display at the 'Teddy Bear Collection' in Wimbledon, UK

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Wow the original Fozzie, cool. So the reason why he looks like that you know distorted is because the foam inside is disinergreated right?
Yes and where he's displayed now it looks as if they armatured his head some how to curve a smile. They really ought to get someone to properly restore him cause he looks pretty crummy in his present state.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Yes and where he's displayed now it looks as if they armatured his head some how to curve a smile. They really ought to get someone to properly restore him cause he looks pretty crummy in his present state.
Maybe The Jim Henson Legacy can do it, they do it all the time with the Jim Henson exhibit that travels from time to time. I really want to go see that exhibit sometime. Especially the Atlanta Puppetry Center display with 500 to 700 of the original Muppets and props...When's that going to happen? I can't wait. :smile:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Maybe The Jim Henson Legacy can do it, they do it all the time with the Jim Henson exhibit that travels from time to time. I really want to go see that exhibit sometime. Especially the Atlanta Puppetry Center display with 500 to 700 of the original Muppets and props...When's that going to happen? I can't wait. :smile:
Wow! I never heard about that before... sounds exicitng. If it happens, love to see some pics. :excited:

gravy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they would be better having him on display there instead of the UK, but then again, The Muppet Show was from the UK, so who can complain? Maybe the Smithsonian would be better with him.