Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least you didn't mention MWoO:
The ENTIRE MWoO move was nightmare fuel! :skeptical:

As..uh.. crummy as some of those cartoons were (I'm looking at YOU, Q*Bert!), the real nightmare is CBS's current Saturday morning line up. Doodlebops? Horseland? That's like waking up Christmas Morning to find those dull educational toys you secretly threw out.

And the Doodlebops are scary too.

galagr

Reaction score

If these don't scare, nothing ever will. EVER!!!!!!

galagr

Reaction score
They disturb me but I'm not about to wet my pants in fright. But I think if they were moving in a zombie-like way, then I'd need fresh underwear.
I don't know..... the fact that Gonzo has a spoon in his eye and Dr. Teeth missing his entire bottom jaw nearly made me have a stroke!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Someone more deranged than I am must have thought of those. I'm scared now. There's someone out there more deranged than me. We are all in grave danger.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And just when I thought the nightmares couldn't get any worse or just down right disturbing...they have!!! ><

galagr

Reaction score
Someone more deranged than I am must have thought of those. I'm scared now. There's someone out there more deranged than me. We are all in grave danger.
And just when I thought the nightmares couldn't get any worse or just down right disturbing...they have!!! ><
I'm sorry for scaring you both. I have been......

More Nightmare Fuel! Hooray!

Sequelcast

Reaction score
What was Pryor's Place? I recognize the other shows in that ad. The Zombie Muppets are very scary.