New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
*sees Kermit arm flail* What took you so long to find this place? :smile:

APearce41

Reaction score
Actually, I wasn't even on the internet, no FB, Twitter, etc, until the end of 2011. Sad, I know.... Why didn't I find this place sooner? Temporary insanity? Well, probably more like cpnstant insanity...which is a GOOD thing, right?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That makes me feel better about having dial up until May of this year :stick_out_tongue:

Welcome to MC :big_grin:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central, APearce41. So very happy to help you out in discovering this place. Actually back when I first discovered this site. I thought this was an official site for The Muppets. It is just so informative that it felt like it. You'll find all kinds of fans here and even helpers of some of the Muppet movies. :smile:

mo

Reaction score
thanks for discovering the forum! I like new people! sorry I'm a little weird!:smile:

Borneo Bay

Reaction score
Hello everyone :smile: i stumbled across this forum a few months ago and ive spent many hours reading all the posts on here.I finally decided to join this forum because i find it really interesting to read other peoples views on Jim Henson's work and its reassuring to know there are people out there who are just as obsessed with the Muppets as me :halo: I'm 18 and i've loved the Muppets for as long as i can remember. I was bought up on them because my mum used to watch The Muppet Show on tv in the 70's and 80's and she ensured i'd love the Muppets as much as her (maybe more!). My earliest Muppet experience i think was watching Muppets Treasure Island at the cinema when i was about two and having the Its Not Easy Being Green Sing Along on VHS. I still love the Muppets today as much as ever and i have a broken ankle atm so ive spent like the last month watching the first three seasons of The Muppet Show on dvd and all the films:big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I love the username, by the way..."Borneo" is one of my favorite Muppet performances. Hope you enjoy it here!

Borneo Bay

Reaction score
Thank you:smile: i gave up trying to think of a clever name so i thought my name could be a song from the Muppet Show. It was either Borneo Bay or Puppetman but i'm sure someones already taken that name :attitude:

Lola p

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the craziness Borneo!

*mumbles*. Great, now I have the song stuck in my head!

XP