Same Script Different Cast

miss muppet

Reaction score
Hello my friends I know my stories in the past remain unfinished but this idea came to me in a dream and also listening to music so prepare for romance , drama and FUNNY STUFF !!! First chapter shall be up soon but not to soon because I is needing my beauty sleep .

miss muppet

Reaction score
Oh and sorry about the unfinished story's my mind was only working at half pace ( bit like gonzo's)

miss muppet

Reaction score
Chapter one

It all started one day on Christmas to be precise " oh kermie thank you so much for my new dress" miss piggy said twirling in her new pink dress " gee piggy you sure do like that thing" kermit smiled " anything from vous I will love" she smiled kissing his cheek. Kermit smiled and walked into the living room were various muppets were admiring there presents " DRUM DRUM !" Animal yelled playing with his new drum sticks " buck buck buck ! " Camilla squawked happily cuddling up to gonzo " WOW hey guys look jaz got me new fart shoes !" Fozzie said jumping for joy it was as if he could just blow up within one second (harry: did you say blow up ? Shannon: NO ! Harry your not in this story ! Harry: ohh man ! Shannon: now back to the story) " well every one merry christmas ! " Kermit cheered " merry christmas !" They all chorused. As kermit walked across the room he noticed the piles and piled of wrapping paper " hey kermit sir a little help" walter said holding his hand out from the sea of paper . Kermit chuckled and pulled up his friend " thanks buddy" he smiled indeed this had to be a normal muppet christmas ....
.................................................................................................

Shannon: well what do you think ?

miss muppet

Reaction score
Well I suppose I shoulld do chapter TWO !!!! YaaaaaaaaaAaaaaayyyyy !!!!

The next day the muppets awoke quite late considering there Christmas party lasted until 6:00 AM . Kermit was still fast asleep when the phone began to ring loudly. He groaned and awnserd it " hello" he croaked ( no pun intended ) " oh hey kerm !" Scooter said happily " oh hi scooter how can I help" he said yawning " well I just received a letter from a business man named mr Joe Meanie " he replied kermit looked at his sleeping wife beside him " okay well is it important ?" He asked " yes it said here that he is coming for a visit " scooter said " oh well then leave it in my office oh and tell the gang Me and piggy. Will be right over " kermit said slipping out of bed " sure thing boss ! " He said excitedly. Once the phone hung up kermit turned to his wife " piggy dear we have to get up" he whispered into her velvet ear. There was a slight groan " five more minuets" she mumbled. Kermit chuckled and walked over to the door " not to late were late enough as it is" he said before walking down for breakfast

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the sweedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.

miss muppet

Reaction score

The next day the muppets awoke quite late considering there Christmas party lasted until 6:00 AM . Kermit was still fast asleep when the phone began to ring loudly. He groaned and awnserd it " hello" he croaked ( no pun intended ) " oh hey kerm !" Scooter said happily " oh hi scooter how can I help" he said yawning " well I just received a letter from a business man named mr Joe Meanie " he replied kermit looked at his sleeping wife beside him " okay well is it important ?" He asked " yes it said here that he is coming for a visit " scooter said " oh well then leave it in my office oh and tell the gang Me and piggy. Will be right over " kermit said slipping out of bed " sure thing boss ! " He said excitedly. Once the phone hung up kermit turned to his wife " piggy dear we have to get up" he whispered into her velvet ear. There was a slight groan " five more minuets" she mumbled. Kermit chuckled and walked over to the door " not to late were late enough as it is" he said before walking down for breakfast

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the sweedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.

miss muppet

Reaction score

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Gotta love this story! :smile: I cannot believe your dreams went into this story. That';s awesome, miss muppet. cute name as a muppet fan member by the way.

miss muppet

Reaction score

miss muppet

Reaction score

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the Swedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.

miss muppet

Reaction score

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the Swedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.