Scooter Appreciation Thread For The Most Underappraciated, Disrespected Muppet of Ever

Do you hate Scooter?

• Yes, because I'm a terrible person

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No, because I'm wonderful

Votes: 59 96.7%
  • Maybe, but I have no backbone so I can't make up my mind

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Just got back home from a fun time at a friend's wedding and came back online to this wonderful, unbelieveable surprise!!!

I said this when I posted it on facebook and my Scooter fan page, and I think it bears repeating:

Oh. My God. Just, oh my god!! Scooter at the actual TED conference!! :-D Never in a million years did I expect this! PLEEEASE let there be a full video of this, or just any video footage will do. This could quite a comeback for the gofer :smile:

We Got Us

Reaction score
I'm still reeling! Whoohoo! When you posted it that, I had to read it like five times before it hit me. Can't wait to see the vid!!!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
After listening to the new Scooter, he sounds too much like grown up Baby Bear, but eh, he's still awesome.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Scooter at TED is making my entire year, LOL. Somebody PLEASE put up some footage, especially of his "Muppets vs. CGI" talk!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Scooter at TED is making my entire year, LOL. Somebody PLEASE put up some footage, especially of his "Muppets vs. CGI" talk!
The video's on the thread about the conference in the Muppet Appearances section.