TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America November 17

beaker

Reaction score
AMAZING!!! Seriously, this is one of the biggest thrills Ive gotten from the current rash of Muppet tv appearances and such. This is definitely up there with the 2008 Muppets Take Over Today...tho Im curious...was there JUST the 7 quick segments that ABC.com posted, or was there more? As they showed briefly Fozzie and Animal, but they didnt really post any segments with them. I LOVVVVED the Mahna Mahna performance...best Mahna Ive ever seen. And I loved the opening where Kermit is strolling down the halls catching Piggy, Chef and Gonzo off guard.

Segments I saw:

quick intro preview
theme song
kermit walking down halls
mahna mahna
interview with kermit and piggy
weather with piggy, chef and turkey
and the quick goodbye with the tahnksgiving table in time square

Drtooth

Reaction score
I missed the first hour and a couple minutes of the second. But I quite enjoyed what I saw. The Mahna Mahna was priceless, the bit with the Turkey was pretty cute... and even though I wish the Chef did more, I loved seeing him get into a small argument with Emeral because he was unable to pronounce "BAM" correctly.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I tuned in at about 7:57 AM and saw most (if not all) of the Muppet segments. Did they come on before then?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
After wading through all the clips over at ToughPigs, I find the only negative thing I can say is, "I hope I never see that !#$%!#^* Ritz commercial again for as long as I live!"

Puckrox

Reaction score
What a delight! All those bits were so much fun!

Who was puppeteering the Mahna Mahna guy and the Snouths this morning?
I figured since, in other segments, Pepe and the Swedish Chef were present, that Bill was doing Mahna Mahna. I wondered who was doing the Snowths too.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Here's a playlist of the whole thing (might be just the 1st of 8):

Here's a cool behind the scenes video I found:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Guess that video answers your question, darthcello! It was Bill.