Original TMS Zoot Ending Found on YouTube!

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
One other note--I was watching the Julie Andrews episode (on a TBOTMS disc). At the end of the episode, Zoot's sax blast is replaced by a moo from Julie's cow. This makes me wonder if this episode also had an episode-specific closing shot that was lost when the ITC logo was deleted.

David French

Reaction score
One other note--I was watching the Julie Andrews episode (on a TBOTMS disc). At the end of the episode, Zoot's sax blast is replaced by a moo from Julie's cow. This makes me wonder if this episode also had an episode-specific closing shot that was lost when the ITC logo was deleted.
I can answer that for you- no; it was the usual end shot with a different sound effect.

ZootSaxPlayer

Reaction score
Is anybody who is a YouTube user, able to upload the original ITC closing credits from season 3?

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Since I was technically too late to see the original endings before they were replaced, I was so anxious to see them. But there's one more essential question I need answered.

Were these changes to the Zoot endings made over the years made into the original production masters? In other words, were the old ITC/ATV Zoot endings (metaphorically) snipped off the old masters and thrown away, not thinking there would be some frustration among TMS fandom?

Also, terrimonster, someone uploaded the original ITC opening ident on YouTube. Was this what yoy were talking about?:
I remember that logo very well. I always knew when it was time for The Muppet Show when I saw it.