Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

BigHeartsHelpin

Reaction score
What is the name of the knitting and crocheting pattern book? I hope to find it on Ebay or someplace so I can have these patters on hand. I make toys for the less fortunate children, an thought they would be great to make for them.

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hey, BigHeartsHelpin,

maybe co over to ravelry and take a look there.
There is already a muppet group and some members made nice muppet dolls/toys.
I bet you can find some amigurumi (crochet) patterns there or somewhere in the internet as well.

Rockit

Reaction score
www.ecrater.com has muppet patterns for costumes as well as other items,less expensive than ebay and no auction! Always check a sellers feedback before purchasing.

Arielle

Reaction score
I've scanned and converted the book into Powerpoint and PDF format, there are also separate Jpegs of the charts.

If you want a copy PM your email address and I will send them.

Thank you

Leanne
I have been looking for muppet patterns for quite sometime, so I was delighted to see someone has patterns available in so many different characters! Do you still have access to the ones you originally posted? I'd be so grateful if you did! :big_grin:

KermiesPirate

Reaction score
Hello all - The individual with the perler bead patterns, could you please share - I would be so delighted! Thank you! Also, does anyone have any Muppet cross stitch patterns they could possibly share? I'd appreciate it :smile: Can't knit, but if the previous mentioned paterns could be transfered into a cross stitch style that would be awesome and I would love, love, LOVE to get my hands on those! I can be contacted at SurferParrothead@aol.com - please put Muppets in subj. line as I get many e-mails and would be saddened if I missed/deleted yours :coy:

Lja

Reaction score
Hi Leanne, if the Muppet Patterns are still available I would very much appreciate the Animal pattern, he is the favourite of mine, my daughters and now my grandsons.