Henson Co. Music To Flower

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I say wait and see. I'd certainly buy a new Fraggle Rock album if it had new music to offer and most likely a Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss album. But the Labyrinth soundtrack has never been out-of-print since the movie came out and The Dark Crystal score is fairly easy to find on Amazon and such, not sure about in stores. I hope we get some good stuff out of this though.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Yay! The Muppet Mindset petition worked! We're finally getting all the fantastic and inspirational music from Fraggle Rock!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yay! The Muppet Mindset petition worked! We're finally getting all the fantastic and inspirational music from Fraggle Rock!
I wouldn't say that quite yet, but to remain positive, it is a VERY good possibility. Hopefully we'll see a huge back catalog of all the stuff still owned by Henson, be it in album or MP3 form. If it means we're getting clean and legit versions of anything from Fraggle Rock that wasn't released, or even intended for albums originally, I guess we're all excited about that.

Me? I want a good version of "I'm a Little Stewpot"

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I personally would give anything for a good collection of Fraggle Songs! Maybe release them is season box sets. I want all the music. Not just the ones that are repeated on ever album like Follow Me and Catch a Tail By The Tiger! So many good ones like "The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain", "Dixie Wailin", "The Me I Wanna Be", "Dream a Dream (and See)", "Music Makes Us Real (Ping!)", "I Knew I Was Good", "Follow the Road", "Good-bye, Good-bye", "Sunlight and Shadow", "Shine On, Shine On Me", "A Fraggle You Can't See", "There's a Promise", "Gonna Have Fun Tonight", "Keep on Smiling", "Face Facts: Pack Snacks: Make Tracks", "We Are the Children of Tomorrow", "Show Me", "I'm a Little Stew Pot", "Travellin' Free", "# It Makes You Cry", "We're Part of Each Other", "Just a Dream Away", "Petals of a Rose" and "Magic Be With You" just to name a few of my all time favorites! :coy:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I personally would give anything for a good collection of Fraggle Songs! Maybe release them is season box sets. I want all the music. Not just the ones that are repeated on ever album like Follow Me and Catch a Tail By The Tiger! So many good ones like "The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain", "Dixie Wailin", "The Me I Wanna Be", "Dream a Dream (and See)", "Music Makes Us Real (Ping!)", "I Knew I Was Good", "Follow the Road", "Good-bye, Good-bye", "Sunlight and Shadow", "Shine On, Shine On Me", "A Fraggle You Can't See", "There's a Promise", "Gonna Have Fun Tonight", "Keep on Smiling", "Face Facts: Pack Snacks: Make Tracks", "We Are the Children of Tomorrow", "Show Me", "I'm a Little Stew Pot", "Travellin' Free", "# It Makes You Cry", "We're Part of Each Other", "Just a Dream Away", "Petals of a Rose" and "Magic Be With You" just to name a few of my all time favorites! :coy:
I might be able to help with that... PM sent.