Potentially Opening my own Puppet Theater

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
I have to tell you, I really admire what your doing, living the dream and all... get a few youtube videos of performances up sio we can check it out...

crazy chris

Reaction score
I have to tell you, I really admire what your doing, living the dream and all... get a few youtube videos of performances up sio we can check it out...
thanks so much! and i definately will... right now we are just concentrating on finishing the remodeling and streamlining our show!

grand opening nov 27th

cc

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Man this is fantastic, and I long to abandon my cubicle for something like this.

So you do on-location shows and are setting up a place for folks to come to you? When you do the mobile shows, do you do just puppets, or do you include cupcakes and other party type stuff?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Man this is fantastic, and I long to abandon my cubicle for something like this.

So you do on-location shows and are setting up a place for folks to come to you? When you do the mobile shows, do you do just puppets, or do you include cupcakes and other party type stuff?
aaron....we offer multi-tier packages...some have all the bells and whistles...and some are JUST the show...

having a venue to rent out is great though...mothers can pay a small fee and not have to raise a finger ...we even clean up....lol

cc