Noticeable Changes during or after Season 1

ButchCat

Reaction score
Glad to make your day there RedPiggy and a fangirlish thing is okay. Gotta go on a trip now see you all on Friday.

Take care,

Terry Angus

Yeah, I just couldn't remember the name of the ep --.

O_O

You know, I read this post in my email, and saw words like 'we shot' and was like, "Gosh, that's a weird way to put it" ... and then I saw the name and I was like, "SQUEEEEEE! Someone from Fraggle Rock actually wrote to me (or, technically replied to my post). Wheeeee!" Sorry. Had a bout of fangirlish there, LOL.

Rose

Reaction score
I didn'
t know that ' The Beginning ' was the 10th ep on the show. All this time I thought it wad the first or second ep they made. But what you said made sence as to why they did it that way.
I just didn't know and I have read a lot about Fraggle Rock in the past and this wasn't meantioned to my knowlage. THanx for the heads up.

Hi All,

Just to let you know RedPiggy, the Pilot is not "Beginnings" that show was the 10th episode that we shot but was aired first to let people know more about Fraggle Rock. It was an introduction show. The Pilot is and boy the puppets looks give it away: "The Thirty Minute Work Week" or as it was titled in our original first draft scripts: "Wembley Chooses A Job".

Note the nose on Gobo as it hangs kind of down. Boy they where fast in pulling that sucker up. Yes and look at that Trash Heap. what's the number of Marjory's plastic Sergeant and lets not talk about what Ma Gorg goes through after a while.

Take care one and all,:coy:

Terry Angus

dwmckim

Reaction score
Yeah, you can see the differences in Gobo/Marjorie in 30 Minute Work Week, but the biggest giveaway is Sprocket. Jumped right out at me when i originally saw it way back when.