Petition for the whole Fraggles Look for Jobs Video

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
There's no point to this petition, really. As evidenced here, a multi-gen copy of the whole 15-minute video already exists in some fans' video collections. It really wasn't meant to be distributed for public viewing, but there you go.

You can't always depend on the company itself to release what you want to see. If you want to see the whole thing, ask to find out who has it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
There's no point to this petition, really. As evidenced here, a multi-gen copy of the whole 15-minute video already exists in some fans' video collections. It really wasn't meant to be distributed for public viewing, but there you go.

You can't always depend on the company itself to release what you want to see. If you want to see the whole thing, ask to find out who has it.
It's just a good shot. Who knows? If I get enough people to sign it, maybe they'll post the whole thing. I already emailed the link to all my YouTube friends.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In just 4 days, I've gotten seven signatures! As you can see, lot's of other fans want to see the whole thing too!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Apperantly, my signatures decreased. I have no idea how that happened. So could you guys help me and give me more signatures? Even if you think the petition is pointless.