Well, It Has Happened

beaker

Reaction score
I say some of us intentionally spike the price up on this auction, just as a kind of message. Whose with me? You know you wont 'win' so no chance of accidentlaly having to pay.

*me, whose bummed I lost out ona very important TMNT auction this morning...set my alarm and everything...darn you 3 second sniper to my 5 second sniper bids! Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Akasha

Reaction score
What i'd like to know is who the winner will be hehe h*ll if he/she can spend that kind of money on figures I have a list of things I want hehehe :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

dhillman

Reaction score
Ok, I've got to ask.... After all, Ken, you knew someone would....

Since you have "extras" of the wedding Kermit/Piggy set, why not have some sort of lottery / contest with however many you would be willing to part with for those of us CC members?

It couldn't be fashioned in the same sense as the Holiday Kermit because Henson doesn't want you to make profit off of it, but it is just an idea...

Perhaps like some sort of Muppet Scavenger Hunt!

Anyway... Just an idea...

I'll head back to the lab now with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Dr. Phil van Neuter :smile:

D

Luke

Reaction score
Remember Ken owns the Wedding Sets, Palisades Toys doesnt. It would be like Ken giving away his own personal toy collection. Not that i'm saying he isnt generous enough to do that (imagines Ken putting a protective arm around his toy collection at this point) but it's not really upto him to supply the prizes for collectors club promotions - especially not ones worth $500'ish each.

MikeBatesmen

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Reminds me of an Everybody Loves Raymond episode where Ray gave Robert some money...
That's one of my favorite episodes!!

Strange, I've been a vistor of this board for months, but this is what drove me to post. I wish I had a brother like that, I know two auctions I would spend it on...

Ernie101

Reaction score
Its times like this that makes me want cash on hand so bad..... I cant wait ill be browsing to get some rare items once i get my money.Im only 14 so I get paid once a month for working at this place.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hey you get paid?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i do volunteer work...i teach kids to read!

it's fun but there's no cash in it!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by dhillman
Ok, I've got to ask.... After all, Ken, you knew someone would....

Since you have "extras" of the wedding Kermit/Piggy set, why not have some sort of lottery / contest
That is definately one way to spike up Ken's online cred and make all the collector folks on the forums drool^_^

Don Music

Reaction score
ARRG! Here I thought my collection was complete... yes I'm one of those OCD collectors that beaker goofs on. It's at $375, so at this point it would probably be cheaper to just up my medication. :wink:

-Eric

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
*sigh* the thing that bugs me the most about this guy selling it is that it is a very personal item from a pretty big event in two people's lives. It's like selling the pictures you took at the wedding just because they weren't that many and hard to get. Very low.

C'mon, it even says the bridesgrooms' and best mans' names, they don't want to have their memory cheapened like that! Sorry it had to happen, Ken. I'd be p***** off.