Skeksis Chamberlain Figure

Crystal

Reaction score
I finally got my Chamberlain figure this week and I am really happy with him. Neca have done a great job the figure is a really goood likeness. I am also pleased that he is in scale with my Mystic figure they look really nice next to each other. This has made me relly hope we might get a few more DC from Neca, we did get three Labyrinth figures so there could be hope if this one sellls well. I would really love Jen and Kira figures even though I really like my Sideshow dolls (yes I know I am the only one!) and an Aughra figure. If Neca would just make a Jen, Kira & Fizzgag boxset and an Aughra I would be satisfied.

Telly

Reaction score
Crystal, you should take a picture of the Mystic and Chamberlain figures next to each other!

Fizzgig1977

Reaction score
Neca Dark Crystal figures

Hi guys, I've just sent this message to Neca via their customer service dept
"Hi Neca,
I would just like to congratulate & thank you for the awesome Dark Crystal figure. The Chamberlain is such an iconic character. I hope this figure sells well for you and more characters will be made. There are so many wonderful & strange looking creatures that could be made. Hopefully the new film out in 2011 will generate more interest in this film series.
All the best Andy Matner"

I think everyone who likes this figure & wants more characters, should contact Neca as well. To show that there is support for more figures. I'd love a jen & Kira twin pack (with fizzgig of course) & Aughra. But imagine a display of all nine of the Skeksis! how cool would that be!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes, we should write NECA how much we love their Skeksis and also of course their Labyrinth figures.

Reaction score
i finally went to the scifi and fantasy shop that's in my neighbouring city and they had the chamberlain fiigure!. So i finally have bought my copy of it and i am pleased as punch with it. the details are perfect and its just awesome in general!.

i'm betting they will make the garthim master next out of the skeksis.. that is i hope they make more D:. i wants me a Ritual Master and treasurer :scary:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I got around to picking one of these up, and was able to get one for $9.99, which I think is a great deal for this item - the detail is amazing, and I'm glad its part of my collection. The only downside is the lack of accessories - he has NONE. I'd love to see this figure retooled with the untorn gowns!