Return To Labyrinth Speculations

Monsoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm guessing Sarah will eventually go back to the Labyrinth, hopefully by volume three. :big_grin:

Jareth's visit will have her concerned, as she will soon find out what has happned to Toby, and will want to see for herself if he's okay.

Since I won't know what happens for quite a while, I'd like to speculate.

1. Jareth will take her back somehow, since he has the ability to leave his world in the first place.

2. There will be some type of portal Jareth will open.

3. Jareth will be able to commincate with Toby somehow, and will ask him for help.

4. Toby will come to see Sarah, and find her in the company of Jareth. He will invite them both to come back for a visit.

Monsoon

Reaction score
Sarah and Mizumi

I think both Sarah and Mizumi will loathe one another after they meet. After all, Sarah is going to wonder why the Queen of Cups is being so concerned, and why she isn't in her own kingdom.

I'm hoping to see Sarah smack Mizumi. I think that a confrantation between this is only a matter of time, as Sarah will not like her from the moment they meet.

Mizumi will sill hold bitterness at Sarah, as she will see her as the woman that she lost to, and the one who could be the future queen.

Just what she would do to Sarah is the question. She knows Jareth still loves her, and I doubt Jareth would just sit back and allow Sarah to get hurt.

Mizumi's daughters seem very loyal, so they would bo doubt defend her if needed, and I can see both of them doing that very well.

Blood is thicker than water, and I think Toby would want Sarah's approval more than Mizumi's. He calls her for help, and she was the only one who came to see his play.

Toby would also probably want Sarah to stay with him in the Labyrinth, and I think she would, if she thought he wasen't going to leave. If she stays with him, she'll not only led a better life, she can watch over her brother, as he becomes his own person.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
All you have to do to stop Drumlin is stick her into a sewer -- that should shut her up for a while. :grouchy:

Moulin is quite another story. Have you read both volumes? More than Mizumi -- I think Moulin meeting Sarah would be more ... uh ... fascinating.

If I were Mizumi, I'd just turn Toby against Sarah. We know Sarah has a strong will -- but can Toby shake off Mizumi's advances?

According to the prophecy, "When friends are foe and family lost and prince cast into dark abyss, the Labyrinth and rightful heir shall be restored by true love's kiss."

What I want to know is the ID of the rightful heir. So far there are two princes ... and, much as I love the kid, Hoggle already GOT a kiss from Sarah! :wink:

And Sarah technically wasn't the only one to see his play ... Spittledrum and Candlewick and Jareth were there too.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
My thoughts:

1. Sarah will strangle Jareth for getting Toby in this situation. :big_grin:

2. There's already the "goblin hole" in Toby's closet.

3. Sarah can summon Toby, who now can't leave the Labyrinth unless summoned.

4. We still have yet to discover what this "ablation" is.

Monsoon

Reaction score
Good points all around. :smile:

Pity we have to wait until November to find out what happens.

Monsoon

Reaction score
RTL- Morgan's reaction to Jareth

It seems to me that Morgan could sense Jareth, and he didn't look happy. So, I'm guessing that he will give Jareth some kitty wrath.

Or, will Sarah keep her cat away from Jareth ? :halo:

alorindanya

Reaction score
4. We still have yet to discover what this "ablation" is.
Moppet is the ablation. She's a combination of Jareth and Sarah. At least, I know I'm not the only one with this theory.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Is volume 3 coming out in July or November? I thought July, but then when I checked at Amazon it turned into November. Which is right? :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, the company printing the series is having some problems and is cancelling and cutting back on a number of series. I hope this isn't one of them!