Abby to be featured in All 26 Episodes

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Her character can still have them

Whether the actor Olivia has ever had children or not her character can still have them Roscoe Orman (Gordon) and Loretta Long (Susan) are obviously not married in real life, nor do they have an adopted child named Miles.
as for the rest of the new season's entries I kind of like the idea of Abby being the new focus, she's a very interesting fairy in training plus it's good to see more insights into fairy tale land. Now as for the usual parodies: Walter Cranky a grouch newscaster, this could be good:grouchy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Re-reads the article* NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT RACHAEL RAY! ANYBODY BUT RACHAEL RAY! PLEASE DON'T HAVE RACHAEL RAY! RACHAEL RAY'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Yes! Yay! Rachel Ray! She's such a Ray of sunshine! Whoop! Who couldn't looove her! Rachel and Elmo together in a Sesame kitchen? What couldn't they whip up! Wahooo!

*ahem* No idea where that came from.

I'm not sure what to think about Abby being in all the new episodes. It's good for the girls who watch Sesame Street to have a feminine Role-Model, but should she take over the street? Hmm... Maybe it will introduce more of a running story-line to the series, however, which could be interesting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
All 26 episodes? Jeez... don't post stuff like this. People might be eating while they read it. I just did....

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of Abby being in every episode either. In fact, I don't like the idea of any character being in every episode. With only 26 episodes a season, they need to make the most of it by using as many characters as possible.

I'm not sure what to think about Abby being in all the new episodes. It's good for the girls who watch Sesame Street to have a feminine Role-Model,
When I was little, I thought Maria was a good female role model. And nowadays there's also Zoe. I hope SW doesn't think Abby should be the main female role model. While I like her, she can be pretty girlie at times. Not that there aren't plenty of girls out there who love fairies and dresses and that stuff, but I sure wasn't one of them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, she's not really a role model. She's just someone who girls can identify with. Haha! Whenever My mom is watching one or Rachel Ray's shows, she always yells 'shut up!' at the TV, because she doesn't stop talking, LOL!:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha! Whenever My mom is watching one or Rachel Ray's shows, she always yells 'shut up!' at the TV, because she doesn't stop talking, LOL!:zany:
She just doesn't stop talking, she's alway so LOUD! I can see it now...

RACHAEL: HEY ELMO, HOW 'BOUT HANDIN' ME SOME OF THAT E.V.O.O?
ELMO: (Frightened) Elmo doesn't know what E.V.O.O. is!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
E.V.O.O. is Rachael Ray's "special" and "magical" way of saying Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. She ALWAYS has to abbreviate it to E.V.O.O. as if she's too lazy to actually say "extra-virgin olive oil".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rolls eyes. She explains it in every episode. It's not cause of lazyness, it's to save on time to keep talking about the food. They're on a time limit after all.
That said, I happen to like Rachael's main gig, 30 Minute Meals and occasionally catch $40 on a Day.

Please try to keep this thread on topic guys, though that's a bit difficult since no Season 38 episodes have aired yet. Actually, of the celebrity inserts, I'm looking forward to the one with the NY Jets if for no other reason than to hear ESPN's Michael Greenberg's reaction to their appearance and performance the following day on Mike and Mike in the Morning.