Star Wars Episode II on DVD

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rufus
But an unexpected bit for Muppet fans is Lucas revealing that Yoda is actually Kermit and Piggy's illegitimate child...
SHH!!! he said that wasn't supposed to get out or there'd be trouble. man...i think that was supposed to be the surprise twist in Episode III, and you went and spoiled it.

heh...for the record, i fell off my couch laughing at that conversation. it was quite excellent!

also for the record, the reason it was $10 some places is because TRU decided to screw with people and do a sale where if you buy the $5 presale ticket, when you brought the ticket back, they would sell it to you for only 5 more dollars...for a total of $10. well, everyone else suddenly found that they weren't going to be able to unload ANY at that rate, so they had to price match. so score one for TRU.

spiderman

Reaction score
lucas did one good movie

his only good movie was the original star wars. didn't he have someone else direct the other star wars movies? like "the empire strikes back"?

gimme a break, i think speilberg has done a helluva lot more than lucas in terms of movies.

and i like the quietness of the theaters that were showing star wars...everybody was busy seeing my movie instead. so the star wars theaters wer very relaxing.

and i got money dripping out of every orifice in my body, so the $7 was really nothing

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still think that the Third one will be the best in the new trilogy. I wonder...If these movies came out first (in order) would people love these and hate Chewbacca and Han?

I still think a Puppet Yoda is better than a CGI Yoda....I don't know why. CGI Yoda is cool, but I still think he looks more like an old weak 900 year old Jedi when his movement is limited. Kinda like how Rizzo looks rat-like because of his limitations.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Seriously, Spiderman, do you have some type of vendetta? What gives you the right to claim credit for your namesake's movie? This thread is to express your thoughts about the Star Wars DVD not how great you think Spiderman was.

Unless you have some valid proof of significant contribution to the creation of the Spiderman movie, give it up already. I can already see by your posting history that you you are one of those "doesn't play well with others" kids at school.

You know if you'd actually watch your own movie you'd learn that there's some morality lessons in there about acting responsibly and being considerate to others.