Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

AAO

Reaction score
My favorite is none other than Red Fraggle...

Although I'm a guy, I always had a special place for her when I was growing up. Then I found myself to liking Wembley a lot as well. So they are my top 2 Fraggles and of course Traveling Matt...

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
Boober's been my favorite since I was a kid and I find that I still like that character best. His personality was so different from the other fraggles that I just found him to be really interesting and funny with all his talk of doom and gloom. He has some great lines in the show that are really hysterical. My other favorite characters are Mokey and Sprocket. Mokey because of her gentle nature and that she's an artist and finally Sprocket who is just a fun character to watch whenever he's on screen.

Effralyo

Reaction score
1) Convincing Johnny-Honey
2) Cantusik (Cantusy)
3)Mokey..well, simply Mokey

Ealdain

Reaction score
Convincing John is my favourite hands down. Funniest fraggle rock is when he plays the Royal Vanguard in the High holy order of Pubahs. "GUILTY, or impossibly innocent. I can never remember which is which" When i first heard that I laughed for atleast 5 minutes. Thats the touch of adult humor I still enjoy.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My upmost favorite is Red, because even though her opinions would sometimes have her looking foolish, she was always never one to let others' somewhat hesistant views get her down. Plus, her sensitive side that was sometimes shown was just simply adorable.

Her song of showing fear in The Garden Plot would always make me feel like wanting to hug her (fictional or not, I would always consider a creation different than the person doing the character [unless it were Walt for Mickey & Jim for Kermit]), for every being--whether it be human, Fraggle, Doozer, or Gorg--knows some semblance of fear and no one ought to be scared to let emotions show when they're needed.

My second favorite would be a tie between Wembley and Junior, because both are funny. Wembley's constant bonking into the local pipes were enjoyable for small chuckles and Junior may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it was his "witless-wonder dunder-blunder dummy" attitude that made him hilariously loveable.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Cantus

...and I'm finding that I like Boober more and more as I continue to re-watch Seasons 1-3 too. He was never a favorite when I was a kid, strangely. Maybe it's because as I get older, I get more grumpy and stodgy just like him, lol.

Reaction score
my fav fraggle must be jr :excited: as the great richard hunt peformed him and he is after all my hero in the uk they have to put more of fraggle rock on plz my second fav has to be sprocket he is cool:cool: