New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow we are really getting a whole lot of new Members here lattly! this is great!

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome all new memebers in the last week this is great to see you all here kick off your shoes and have a blast .

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Welcome Zena Star, lemonfreshviper, Anne, CrazyHarryFan and muppetsliveon to our wonderful forum. Now take off your shoes, kick back, relax and enjoy as I take your shoes from under your pillow and eat their soles (Hehe, Soles, get it? Wocka Wocka!):shifty:

TheVillageCo

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi there, I'm Jenna from The Village Company (we make bath products like Sesame Street and Mr. Bubble)! I am excited to be here and am hoping to get some good information for you guys about our Sesame Street products or potential products!

DisneySongFan

Reaction score
ffAloha! Hi! I'm Lauren! I jsut joined! I hope to have a lot of fun here! A very good friend of mine told me about this place, so I decided to come and check it out! I'm a huge Disney fan as well as Avatar the Last Airbender fan! If anyone has MSN Messenger or skype, feel free to add me! I LOVE chatting with fellow Disney fans! My fave Disney movie of all time is The Little Mermaid, but i LOVE Ariel's Beginning and TLM 2 as well! As for muppets, I LOVE Muppet Treasure Island, Muppet Christmas Carol as well as Muppet Babies. As for other Disney movies, I also love Lilo and Stitch, Aladdin and 101 Dalmatians. I'm also a really big Winnie the Pooh fan!
I hope to get to know everyone here!
Aloha for now!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow that sounds great Welcome abord how long have you been with Village

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Lauren! Yes folks, I'm the "very good friend" who introded her to this place! It was indirect, mostly me being on here while talking to her at the same time on Skype and gradually getting her interested in what I was doing, lol! Welcome, glad you decided to join us!
:smile:

Kate

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi Lauren! Yes folks, I'm the "very good friend" who introded her to this place! It was indirect, mostly me being on here while talking to her at the same time on Skype and gradually getting her interested in what I was doing, lol! Welcome, glad you decided to join us!
:smile:

Kate
Wow I Wish I had that kind of affeced on people. Good job!

AaronCF

Reaction score
First Post

Hi everyone,
I’ve subscribed to Muppet Central for at least 4-5 years and have always found it to be incredibly useful for determining what’s going on etc. I’ve never really gotten into forum culture so I haven’t been an active participant in the forums but now seems to be the time. More and more I find myself wanting to get feedback from the Muppet fan community.
I’m working on a film history MRES (an research masters degree, like a mini-PhD) at University of Nottingham (UK) and my research topic is the phenomenon surrounding the celebrity of Kermit the Frog. And if everything goes well, I’ll be continuing on to do a PhD on another Muppet topic.
Besides my current studies, I’m also a life-long Muppet fan. I try to watch as much of Henson’s work as I can. The core Muppets (from The Muppets Valentines Special to the current web-shorts), the fantasy films and Fraggle Rock are my particular favorites. Wembley:coy:, and Gonzo are the characters I identify with most, and other favorites include: :super:, Pepe, Cantus, :smile:, and Sir Didymus.
Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself as I may be needing to post questions or try to start discussions about various things. It’s wonderful to see such an active fan community and I’d like to take part.
Thanks, Aaron