New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hii ^_^

My name is Bridie. I'm 15 and I've loved The Muppets and practically everything Jim Henson related since I was very small :big_grin:

I have to say I really truly love the film 'Labyrinth'. Its amazing. I loved it ever since my big sister showed it me and even more when I found out it was by Jim Henson.

I've got my own puppet, he's not a muppet replica. Just a green ball of fuzz I call Lime Monster :big_grin:

I'm a little bit obsessed hehehe :wink:

Welcome Bridie , so glad that you are here this is a wonderful place to be for all muppet fans got some great people here ,

i hope that you have a wonderful time here .

pookysnac

Reaction score
Hey

New to the forum, but been on and off the site for years. UK based and about to start making puppets but can't seem to find any UK sites that sell poly foam. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Good load of information otherwise, looking forward to sharing ideas along the way.

artifactory

Reaction score
Hi. I can't believe I just found this place. Nice to see I'm not the only animal lover out there. BTW, anyone notice Chef Ramsey called one of the chefs a "muppet" on last night's show intending this to be an insult? lol

eriksundkvist

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this forum and read your comment.

Very encouraging to see that the brilliant movie Labyrinth is known and loved even by younger fans. Ive fancied it since I was a kid, in the eighties. I actually think its as good now as I did back then. Also love the early Muppet Shows.
Take care!

Erik

quote=BridieBunny;732627]Hii ^_^

My name is Bridie. I'm 15 and I've loved The Muppets and practically everything Jim Henson related since I was very small :big_grin:

I have to say I really truly love the film 'Labyrinth'. Its amazing. I loved it ever since my big sister showed it me and even more when I found out it was by Jim Henson.

I've got my own puppet, he's not a muppet replica. Just a green ball of fuzz I call Lime Monster :big_grin:

I'm a little bit obsessed hehehe :wink:[/quote]

Tim Lee

Reaction score
What fabric can I use for Audrey skin?

Hi,

Im building a large little shop of horrors puppet.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the skin. As a theatrical piece, Antron fleece seems a little excessive as there will be no need to hide stitching from that distance. Is there a cheaper less fleecie, stretchy fabric that anyone can think of? I read that Spandex/Lycra is quite difficult to stitch.

Many thanks for any advice!

Tim

Mraven322

Reaction score
New to the Forum

Hi Everyone,
My names Steve and thought i'd say hey.I've been watching the Muppets all the way back to when Rowlf was on the jimmy Dean Show (showing my age here..lol)They have always facinated me,I love puppets anyway.In the process of building my own to entertain the local kids at the school..Hope to meet you all at some point:smile:

leprecroc

Reaction score
Saying hi

Hey there, my name's Mario and I'm from Belgium and for the time being right in the midst of building custom full-bodied muppet-like costumes. Just here to share and learn. Thanks!