New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

em xero

Reaction score
char said:
- i'm working on sesame season 35 right now, and it's been one of the greatest things in my life.
In what way are you working on it? What's your job?
Are you one of the lucky people who work for Henson?

char

Reaction score
em xero said:
In what way are you working on it? What's your job?
Are you one of the lucky people who work for Henson?
I'm actually working for Sesame Workshop technically...i'm a Script Dept. intern, which is awesome because I get to see everything that will happen in the new season, etc. I'm around for a lot of the taping since I'm out at the set...it's way cool.

em xero

Reaction score
Wow! What a great job.

I'm kermit-green with envy. I must admit I haven't watched Sesame st in a few years. I'm interested to watch it now tho. How great that must feel to wake up in the morning and know that you don't have to go to a boring job, you're going to Sesame St instead. :big_grin:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I'm 18 and have been a muppet fan for about 11 years now. I started out with The Great Muppet Caper, and now I'm collecting the 25th Anneversary DVD's. This site has been so wonderful! I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner.

camillachick

Reaction score
char said:
I'm actually working for Sesame Workshop technically...i'm a Script Dept. intern, which is awesome because I get to see everything that will happen in the new season, etc. I'm around for a lot of the taping since I'm out at the set...it's way cool.
Hey Char, nice to have you here. You work for the workshop huh? I keep calling them about a Sesame Street tape with James Earl Jones. So far I think I talked to 7 people who didn't know and one who said she would get back to me and never did. Is there a trick to getting a response? I posted a thread in wanted forum describing this tape tape but no one here seems to know anything about it. CTW produced it though, so they should know. If you have any ideas to help me I'd greatly appreciate it. If not then this is my hello to you and have a pleasant day. :smile:

PutDownDuckie

Reaction score
Hey y'all

I'm maggie and joined about a weeka go but hadn't found this post yet! I'm 18, a FY in college and three of my 7 posters up are of the muppets besides having random internet pics of the muppets up all over my room. I'va always beena fan - i was raised on Sesame Street and my FY in highschool i had to write an essay on who should get the Nobel peace proize - so i chose Jim and after researching him I fell in love with everything all over again! I'm so excite to be here!

Char - how'd you get that job???? More than anything iw ant to work for Sesame Street in writing scripts (or fetching coffee...that can lead to good jobs too lol)!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm a monster Muppet fan and happy to be on board. I've been checking out the site for a while now, but I felt it was time to get official and join up. I've got a pretty cool collection of Muppet stuff dating as early as 1979, but my favorite stuff at the moment is Palisades Muppet figures. I'm over at the Palisades board under "dhulteen" and an official member, so I hope to chat with all you action figure, comic collecting swag hunters on the by and by.

#1 grouchkateer

Reaction score
Hi Ya!
I guess you could call me the new grouch in town. haha
dang now im happy.
Anyways, im 24 from Dallas and obsessed with puppetry/3d animation/claymation/costuming and other such related things. I am studying 3d animation at the Art Institute of Dallas and am in my 4th quarter. only one more year to go. YEAH!!!
I am living in a perpetual state of childhood and I love it. dang now Im happy again. I have to go. ~__~`

#1 Grouchkateer:grouchy: