I'm Baaaaaaack! And I've missed you all

Doglion

Reaction score
So there I was, just sitting at the computer, and I said to myself......SELF, WWJD? You know, what would Jackie do...so I decided that it was finally time to get back into the whole "posting" thing again.

Boy, how time flies when you're working like a dog. Well, for all of those I know, I've missed you all. I'm finally down to one job, I actually just got promoted, I'm now the Vice President of Sales for Justifacts. The company provides background checks on people. And WHOO HOO! I get to fly to Vegas for four days on business next month.

Anywho. I have been trying to get myself back into the loop by just spending the last 4 hours reading posts........whew....my eyes are tiiiiiired.

So, Jackie, what's the deal with this boyfriend? I hope that he likes Chocolate Icing LOL.

I really can't wait to catch up with all of you.

I see that some things never change, Byron is still all squishy :smile: lol. I'm really glad to be back. I know you all missed my LOL all the time :big_grin: .

Well, I'm off for now, like I said, four hours of reading posts will kill a guy.

Good to be back!

Matt

Doglion

Reaction score
I ask myself that all the time lol. Actually, I used to post here on a daily basis and chat. I did my college intern at Hensons and worked there a short short time. I don't think I remember you, like I said, it's been a loooooooong time.

Back to the days off having good ol' what's his name booted from the chat rooms......ahh the memories lol.

Anyway, I'm Matt, that's who I am. Hopefully I'll get to catch up with everyone and get to know all the new people too.

Matt