When you need to rant...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
speaking of rants, here's a video er... the video of ranting of sports from professionakl people, not sports fans.

React all you want, but ranting and complaining can change anything. It can be good or bad.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Reps are desperate to get another Bush into Office - they've even said so themselves when pushing Jeb that "we," "Haven't had enough Bushes in the White House." We had more than enough with G.W.'s two terms.

Meanwhile, there is the concern that having Hilary in Office will essentially be a way for Bill to actually run the country through a puppet regime.

The Reps have had it with Obama's two terms, so they're bringing out all they can to run in 2016, meanwhile we still have no real clue as to who will represent the Dems other than the possibility of Hilary. I have a feeling the 2016 elections will be a nasty one.
The Reps have wanted to put ANYONE who's essentially the same exact face and voice of Neo-Con politics into the White House. Essentially the same Bush type politics of giving Tax handouts to their wealthy corporate masters and jumping to war, bullying everyone to be on their side so the country looks "strong", and then when the war becomes an unwinnable quagmire that bankrupts the country and makes us all look like jerks, they toss the blame to the other side so they can be free to make the same mistake over and over again. The scary thing is how "ooh! Let's blow up Iran, even though they're not a direct threat to us" the right's been lately. Yeah. Let's tick off a country with big freaking world ending weapons because it makes us look "strong." We're still cleaning up Dubyah cleaning up his Father's mess. Yeah. And the Machiavellian dealings Congressional Republicans have been doing to destroy a peaceful "doesn't create a war that creates more terrorists to create even more war" solution. Getting the far right nut that runs another country to whine about it. Really. It'll be utterly horrifying if another "Bush" gets back in there. By which I mean the entire Republican field.

Seriously. Where were the Republicans pretending to be libertarians who were so anti-war and isolationist? OH! They whined about the president going after Qadaffi when his own citizens wanted us there and then quickly disappeared when Iran came up. AH!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Essentially the same Bush type politics of giving Tax handouts to their wealthy corporate masters
It was on Obama and the Democrats to prove why they were better than the Republicans. But as usual, they come off as elitist and laughably out of touch with average people.

The Republicans are indeed ripping the working class off. We need a hero to shed some light here. But the Democrats have no clue how to be that hero. None. And I don't think it's because they're wimps, I just think they're snobs. They don't identify with average people, in fact they look down on them most of the time. They are no better than the Republicans.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Dems are a lot more in touch with the middle class than the Reps . . . but again, part of the problem is anytime Obama or the rest of the Dems try to help the middle cless, the Reps don't want any help dished out to the middle class (whom they say is their own fault for being in the middle class), then when they stop Obama from coming through, then they turn right around, point their fingers, and are like, "Oh! Obama didn't keep the promises he made! He's the worst president we ever had!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We'll never agree as far as the Dems (which is fine of course). Don't get me wrong, I appreciated when Obama extended unemployment (a lot of people I know needed that). But overall, I find both parties woefully out of touch, and I think they both look down on the voters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think the Reps are finally coming around and realizing that they need to go after more than just the middle-aged white people votes, they have to go after minority groups as well . . . and that's one of the reasons why the Reps think Jeb Bush is ideal for votes since he's apparently married to a Hispanic lady.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think the Reps are finally coming around and realizing that they need to go after more than just the middle-aged white people votes, they have to go after minority groups as well . . . and that's one of the reasons why the Reps think Jeb Bush is ideal for votes since he's apparently married to a Hispanic lady.
There we agree. And Jeb was always seen as less extreme as his brother in general.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-difference-between-google-and-facebook-2015-4

Really? Google is all about fixing technological problems? If that's the case, how come they break more things than they fix? Oh! Wait! Now it makes sense: that's how they stay in business! They keeping breaking stuff so they can keep fixing it and make a profit! That'd be like if Maria and Luis went around and kept breaking everybody's toasters so they can keep fixing them!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Dems are a lot more in touch with the middle class than the Reps . . . but again, part of the problem is anytime Obama or the rest of the Dems try to help the middle cless, the Reps don't want any help dished out to the middle class (whom they say is their own fault for being in the middle class), then when they stop Obama from coming through, then they turn right around, point their fingers, and are like, "Oh! Obama didn't keep the promises he made! He's the worst president we ever had!"
Which was their freaking plan. Look at the bullcrap over the peaceful resolution that every other country but ours and a certain other okayed about Iran. The same exact party that was triggerhappy as heck over Iraq is now worried how not blowing Iran up fast enough is going to ruin the world. The Reps love to blow up and bully other countries because it makes America look strong. We have never looked weaker and worse than when we bullied everyone into Iraq. And for what? To take down the very same dictatorship we willfully supported in the 80's, and wind up destabilizing the region to create a much bigger threat that wouldn't have existed had we just stayed the heck out of the country. Nope. Lose lives, a crapton of money, and create the worst terrorists ever to make the point that we're not above ruining the world to make a point.

They do this every campaign season. After pandering to the very same ultra far right fascists that totally aren't fascists, they race to the middle. This time they're trying to distance themselves from the huge Tea Party monster they created, yet still managed to help them win congress and senate seats every off season. Even though it's their own carefully choreographed "make the country fail and the president look bad so we can swoop back in and pretend to be heroes, only to shove the country farther in the toilet and blame it on the next guy" policies (from Limbaugh the Hutt himself) that have prevented the country from healing from the beloved Bozo we had last time.

The only reason they look "appealing" to the Middle is that they know that uninformed voters who forgot how much they're still ruining things because the guy they want to look bad looks bad (they look worse, but why bother mentioning that), all the while counting on young liberals to be disenfranchised enough to vote for some experienced third party left wing loser or the credible libertarian candidate which the right should be voting for, but won't because at least the right is loyal to their party that screws things up.

Harleena

Reaction score
I HATE Harriet (cuteyandereneko), Dilara (sos-dcelli-di), and Alex (too many accounts to count)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harriet and Alex both faked having autism, Dilara said that she thought that Alex was going to be like Amanda Todd, and all three are whiny brats. And Harriet is also especially annoying because she nearly ruined two of my favorite fandoms (DHMIS and Puella Magi) for me, and she's obsessed with yanderes despite not actually knowing what a yandere is. Also, ED makes fun of sonicrocksmysocks, a.k.a. Kylee, who did one thing wrong (she faked having Asperger's syndrome, which I'm admitting is really, really, really bad), so therefore everything else she does is absolute crap?! I'm not saying that she's 100% right. The Asperger's thing was WRONG, and she shouldn't have done it. I'll also agree that she's a bit overweight. That does NOT mean that she's ugly, that her art is bad, or that she sings worse than a cat in a blender. She's actually sort of pretty, her art is really cute, and she has a decent singing voice. Sure, her "translation" of that Lucky Star song was inaccurate (seriously they say "LET'S GET CHERRY PIE" in ENGLISH at one point in the original song and instead she just goes on about how anime is the superior art form. You can't just change the lyrics and leave the actual English lyrics at the bottom of the screen), but she sang it okay. Sorry, I just had to rant.