Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Was the titular mother from How I Met Your Mother officially called "The Mother", or was that more of a fan nickname for her? After all, in her first appearance, the end credits referred to her as "Woman with Yellow Umbrella" instead of "The Mother" (and according to TV Tropes, the script had a note that lied about her not being the mother, not sure why such a lie would be needed for a script), then the actresses name was added to the opening credits without saying who she played (and I wonder why she was in the opening credits when she didn't appear in every episode that season), and then in the last episode, after we learned that her name is Tracy, the end credits list the main cast and the characters they play, and it refers to her by her characters name.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
How can PADDINGTON be, "Never before seen"? It's a yet another reboot of an older animated series that itself was adapted from an even older book series.
My best guess is it's just advertising speak to grab more attention from viewers and to get them excited for the show.