Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was watching a new Sesame Street segment with a group of characters walking in a field, then up a small hill, and then all climbing a mountain. It was mostly main characters currently used, but Don Music was also among them (though without any dialogue of his own).

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where I got lost for nearly two hours trying to find my way to the entrance of a Wal-Mart I was trapped at for the night. I finally found the entrance, but it was all locked up from the inside out, so I had no choice but to wait till morning. I managed to make my way to the freezer section where I managed to eat some ice cream. Morning finally comes. What do I do? I do my best to hide the evidence so that the owners that don't figure out I ate an entire carton of ice cream. Turns out the manager of the store wasn't as dumb as they look. They knew right away that I ate an entire carton of ice cream when I was there overnight.

Last edited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have had several but can't remember them all but here are at least one (if i can still remember most)

Dream #1 - I have had this one quite a few times but with different stuff happening in it. Most of what i'm dreaming about is find Season 1 episodes, Season 2 or 3 or just any of the older seasons of Sesame Street on VHS and being able to share them with the world. I will either go to an thrift shop with VHS galore and find neat stuff on the tapes. It's like people are dropping off old TV shows they've recorded and drop them off. And it happens always with Sesame Street episodes that i have never seen. But then i wake up realize that it's all a dream then it saddens me. But that's how dreams can be.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
This isn't really a Muppet related dream per say, but I had this dream where Ty Burrell, Tim Curry, Dan Castellaneta, and Kurtwood Smith were at a 2014 awards ceremony for their performances as Phil Dunphy, Gomez Addams, Partlow, and Red Foreman. After that, there was a buffet in the hallway with mini chicken wings, mini donuts, Swedish meatballs, all that jazz.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt there was an online commercial starring Rizzo, in which he talks about a new video format. The video format looks like an audio cassette, but then you put it into some odd-looking object, and out comes a film strip.

And also, a car drove past Oscar's trash can, ripping apart a small part of the side. And Bruno was the driver... I was thinking, "they've finally rebuilt Bruno!"

Erine81981

Reaction score
I had a dream a few weeks back. I wished i would have wrote it down before so i could remember every bit.

But it starts out with my parents and me (being the age i am now 33) I wanted to watch some muppet stuff and they (of course) don't care to see any of it. But my mom happens to see an actress from back in the day and now she wants to watch it but i keep taking the DVD from her. My dad on the other hand keeps telling her not to worry about. We were also staying at a hotel.

Now here is the weirdest part of my dream. I'm watching one of the DVDs with a trailer to an old Muppet Movie (that's just how it looked to me as in Jim was still around at the time of this movie) One of the parts of the trailer had Gonzo and Animal were in an old attic which was falling apart. There was a latter which Animal is climbing up. The latter is just draped over part of a 2x4 and Gonzo is standing at the part of the attic that the latter is (also beside the note they are full body puppets) attached to the 2x4. While watching the scene from this trailer it seemed to come alive. Like was there watching Gonzo and Animal really do this outside my window of the hotel.

That's how far i got in the dream but i kept saying how did they do that scene. It was really neat scene to watch.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I know this dream already happened, but i had a dream where Durwood Clapper and Bloosman were somehow made into puppet form and joined Kermit and the entire Muppet gang for the finale at the gulag.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I just had a dream last night where I was heading into a bus in some crowded city along with some guy who complimented my Disneyland sweatshirt I was wearing. When we hopped in, I noticed that Peter Linz, Matt Vogel, and Eric Jacobson were sitting diagonally in front of us and it looked like their heads are looking downward for some reason, it looked like they were gonna rehearse for a scene even though there weren't any cameras around. But I didn't feel the need to peek my head above them to see if they're carrying one of their characters.

I wasn't able to see what they're gonna do the rest of the dream because, welp, I woke up.:frown:

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream I got to cowrite and cast the muppets in a version of les Mis for their new movie. Kind of weird but awesome here's what I had..
Valjean-Gonzo
Javert-Sam the Eagle
Fantine-Janice
Cosette-Piggy
Marius-Kermit
Eponine-Annie Sue
Thenardier I- Stantler
Thenardier II- Waldorf
Enjolras- Floyd Pepper
Gavrouche- Robin
Bishop Myriel-Fozzie Bear
Grantaire-Zoot
Other Soldiers in Rebellion-Scooter,Rizzo,Clifford,Walter,Animal,Wayne,Lew Zealand etc.(all male muppets)
Ladies of Night-All female muppets except Janice who's Fantine

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had this dream where i invited Celine Dion, Tony Bennett, James Bobin, Frank Langella, and pretty much half of the cast and crew that were involved in the Muppets Most Wanted project over to my house to sign the front cover of my copy of the DVD.