Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin watching soccer : SCORE!! WOOOHOO!!:excited:
:hungry:: How duz everywun feel aboot toona salid fur dinnur tonite?
Sounds fine to me. What about the rest of you?
:sympathy:: Hmm...OK...
Robin: All right...but no cucumbers. They make me burp!
:super:: UGH! We don't want that! Tuna salad sounds delicious Chef!
Prairie: Sounds good to me too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Chef? What's Swedish for...whispering in his ear
:hungry: gasps in horror KETHLEEN!! grabbing a bottle of liquid soap of the sink I shuld make yu swallow sum uv this fur asking mi whut's Svedish fur det! Und yu REELY think I'd tell yu? Yu must think I wuz born yesturdey! C'mon..whut's got my sistur frum annuder mistur.is det da rite ekspreshun?
chuckling Yeah.
:hungry:: Whut's gut my sistur frum anudder mistur 's shorts in a knot ? Is det pain in der ankles at it again? Hef sum choklit....yu'll feel better.
reaching in and taking a BIG piece of dark chocolate (but just enough so it won't spoil my dinner.) Yep...she's at it again. Calling & saying NOTHING!
:hungry:: She needs tu grow up! Yu want mi tu meke her sum Proon Tarts?
giggling Yeah sure! 5 dozen!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sorting through the day's mail...

Okay, the pants I paid for Mom/my sister, check.
:batty: Bag of 100 salsa verde tomatillo seeds?
Me: Finally arrived.
UD: Gold leaf art supplies?
Me: Not yet. Contacted the seller, haven't gotten a reply, should call USPS tomorrow if we can retrieve the package from the wrong address it was sent to.
UD: Why not today?
Me: It's 5:30 PM, too late for anything mail related. At least it was paid through paypal so I can file a claim to get my money back if it doesn't show up in another three weeks' time.
:batty: Ve haven't had to resort to that in quite some time.
Me: Yep. Oh, and there's another postcard for that Gobo Fraggle person.
*Tosses postcard into the common room's wastebasket.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin sitting at the kitchen table : I'm starved! What's for dinner?
:hungry:: Tonite, we gunna heve poutene. It's a recipe frum Canada!
Robin: Sounds gross! wrinkling up his face in disgust I'm gonna make myself a hot dog. getting up
Now wait a minute, Robin. You like cheese fries, right?
Robin: Yeah.
That's what poutine is...sort of. I want you to try it.
Robin: OK...I will.
Thanks.
:hungry: serves the poutine and we dig in!
Robin: This is tasty!
:sympathy:: Oui Oui Chef!
:hungry:: Roolfie... yu knu where dere bathroom is. Gu weewee there silly!
:sympathy:: No..Oui Oui..means yes! I meant that this is tasty!
:hungry::Heehee..sorry!
This truly is good Chef!
Prairie: May I have more?
:super:: Me too please?
:hungry:: Uv corse!

Katzi428

Reaction score
going into Robin's room where he's arranging his Frog Scout trophies and looking a bit sad You okay Robbie?
Robin smiling a bit at the "Robbie" nickname : I'm kinda sad. Today woulda been my pal Jerry Nelson's birthday. He woulda been 80 .
Yeah... I know. He was a nice guy, huh?
Robin: Yep...you had to hand it to him. For a while he was in control for awhile until he got sick. If The Count is home later can I visit him?
Sure! I'm sure he'd love a visitor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Count and Uncle D are hanging out together at the graveyard, they'll probably be back later in the afternoon.

That reminds me, I have to talk to Aunt Ru or Gonzo to keep Rizzo in check in their apartment.
:insatiable: Why you say that?
Mom's worried there might be some unfriendly rats back home. They've gotten into the hands of bananas on the kitchen counter next to the built-in pantry. Caught one earlier this week, she thinks there's another skulking about.

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in the door Hi everyone.. I'm home!
Robin: Hi Mom! Were there any leftover cupcakes from what you and your family sampled?
Cupcakes? Gee...I don't remember talking about sampling cupcakes. Or sampling them either.
Robin: Aw c'mon Mom.. don't tease! You're holding a cupcake box in your hands!
This thing? holding up the box It's just an empty box! Gaffer's litter box broke so we're using this from now on. trying so hard not to laugh. Okay...I'm sorry. Enough with the sad look. Hey everyone! I brought leftover cupcakes home!!
Chef, Grover, Rowlf, & Prairie come out from nowhere(well actually I saw Prairie on the couch.) and everyone exclaims Cupcakes!!
Well geez! No "Thank you for bringing them home Kathy!"?
Everyone thanks me.
:hungry:: Su whut flavurs du we heve?
Well Chef...I hate tu tell ya, but I couldn't find a flavor you'd like. All I could find for you was salted caramel!
:hungry:: Kethy!! Yu KNOW I luv selted ceremul! Thenk yu! plants a kiss on my cheek and takes a bite out of the cupcake Ooohh iz dis nummer....
Grover dear? take a look in the box and I think you'll see something to your liking:wink:
:super:: Ohh Kathy! Cotton candy!! Thank you!! gives me a big hug. Yummy!
Robin? Your ol' mom didn't forget about you!
Robin: Chocolate an' coconut!! Holy mosquito!!
Nope..they don't serve mosquito kiddo .
Robin: Mom, you silly goose! Thank you! hugging me
Now listen pal.. eat that sparingly. These cupcakes are big. Plus chocolate can keep you up at night . So have half tonight and half tomorrow.
Robin: Gotcha:
Rowlf? Take a peek and there's something in there for you!
:sympathy:: Wow! Lemon custard!! Thanks KittyKat! hugging me and taking a bite . Ooo-wee.. Deee lish!!
And finally Ms. Prairie
Prairie: Red Velvet! Oh my gosh!! It looks...taking a bite and tastes swallowing SO good! Kath.. you're the best! Thanks! Do we have other flavors?
Well there's a Boston cream one , Reeses peanut butter cup, cannoli,strawberry shortcake and that's about it. Who knows? Cookie might want one tomorrow?
Prairie: Or all of them if you're not careful!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty:, his cape drawn over his shoulders so as not to be spotted, leaves a wrapped present at Apartment 11. He smiles and then descends back down into the darkness, the present containing six new Figgy Fizz 2014 golden pigeon bottlecaps and a card wishing :frown: a happy birthday (or should that be a happy Bert-day?). *Chuckling can be heard off-screen from the shadows.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sending :frown: argyle socks for the winter (I know it's early...but I'm stuck on ideas on what to give him. Besides I forgot today was his birthday.) :oops: Thanks for the reminder Apt. 2 friends.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes loading the peppermint orb candies after :batty: has helped counting them so we don't leave any and :insatiable: wraps the bag closed so the pink ribbon can be looped and tied tightly.
Okay, who's got the mug?
UD: Fright here my fiend.
*Hands over a cute cuppa depicting the HVC logo on both sides.

*Puts the bag of candies in the mug, packs up the box while adding the card, then leaves the present for Prairie at Apt 2 with Fatatita guarding it.

Count and Ed then walk out the townhouse, off to the post office to mail a similar present, this one loaded with pecan crumble candies Uncle D made off to Sara, hoping it reaches her by Wednesday.