When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 43
Recovery
Weeks went by sometimes in a flash and sometimes slowly, Janice took care of Lily the best she could but with Morgan also recovering it was taking a lot out of her.
It wasn't just Morgan recovering it was everyone; both physically and mentally, everyone had a wound of some kind and everyone needed to heal.
Janice made herself forget, she pushed the phone call out of her mind and focused on getting better, it hadn't hit her until a week after, she had lost her father and nearly lost Floyd and Morgan, Joyce was gone but her memory remained, her mark was displayed on everyone like a battle scar.
The band hadn't played in the show for weeks, at first Kermit had cancelled the show two weeks in a row but now with it back up and the audience demanding music he'd had Rowlf playing double time.
Floyd was watching TV when Janice walked downstairs with Lily, "How are you feeling?" She sat beside him pulling Lily up into her lap.
"Okay, I guess, how's Morgan?" His brow furrowed in concern.
Janice sighed, "Sleeping again, Teeth hasn't showed up so I'm like totally guessing he's at Anna's grave again." Ever since the accident Teeth had visited the graves almost everyday.
"He'll be here, he won't leave Morgan for too long no matter who's taking care of her." Floyd took her hand and squeezed it. "We all have to recover and once we're back on our feet it'll be alright."
Janice smiled hoping he was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that was so short and that I've been gone for so long. I actually don't remeber what I was doing with this story before so for the next few days I'll be rereading and hopefully I'll regain my train of thought.
I really didn't mean to be gone so long, a bunch of stuff happened and I got sidetracked and then it was one thing after another and now I'm rambling.
Anyways, I'm back now so I understand if everyone is as confused as me so I suggest rereading like I am and when we're all on the same page we can continue the story.
I will finish this and my other story Backstage Romance I don't know how often but it will get done, again I apologize for my very extended leave of absence without a warning and I hope everyone understands so we can get back to the story and the muppety lovelines.
Thanks so much xoxoxoxo <3