April Fools: Old Muppet Characters and KISS to appear in Muppets... Again

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I found this article in my local newspaper, (a sister to the New York Times), and it has an interview with Mean Mama and Shakey Sanchez!!!! How AWESOME is that?!!!

I went online to The New York Times' website to see if they had anything, and they posted the same exact article in the entertainment section. Despite the fact that there is a lot of misspellings, it seems really cool!

After a little more research, I found this poster on The Daily Sun's website!!! I guess this means that this is the new title for the movie, and that KISS will be costarring in the film! I wonder why we didn't hear about this before. Either way I'm stoked! Muppets and KISS? AWESOME! Too bad Rush couldn't be in this. :wink:

YAAAY! I can't wait!

Casey

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm Laughing.....look look I'm really laughing...Please someone smack me!

snichols1973

Reaction score
A lot of old lesser-known characters (Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones, Wayne and Wanda, Behemoth, etc.) did have cameo roles in TM that were as brief as Peter Ustinov's TGMC scene, so this might have a little bit of truth to it......

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
LOL! This is great! If only Mean Mamma and Shakey Sanchez appeared in the actual movie, I'll be pumped.